Chapter 4- fearless.

Chapter 4

Danielle's P.O.V

"Stella come on just come with me the boys will be there" I tried convincing her. Ever since last week when I made my mind up about getting my tattoo Stella has been nervous she thinks Ill get in like a shit load of trouble which I probably will but whatever.

"The boys are going?" She asked I nodded, over the week we've spent a reasonable amount of time with them I guess were kind of friends now. "Fine but if you get I'm trouble I had nothing to do with it!"

I nodded we ran downstairs as fast as we can they were picking us up cause Harry knew where the parlor was.

"Where are you two going?" Mum asked Stella was shaking.

"Erm out with the boys be back later!" She gave us a strange look as I pulled Stella out, we walked over to the boys car and sat in the huge SUV.

Stella has always been the good girl, the girly girl, the one that needs everything to be perfect and me. Total opposite. I'm crazy, I don't care if things are perfect or not, I'm a total tomboy.

"Ready?" Zayn asked I nodded.

The car ride was long and boring I was actually getting really pumped I've wanted a tattoo since I was like 8 and I love what I'm getting. The boys are the ones that helped me design it.

When we pulled into the tattoo parlor I couldn't be more excited its like taking your training wheels off for the first time or taking your first step on a long board it's just a fun feeling.

"You must be Danielle or are you Danielle?" The guy covered in tattoos looked at both me and Stella.

"That's Danielle" she pointed at me I smiled.

"I'm Kevin! Ready to get tattooed?" He smiled I nodded, we went back he placed the design on my wrist and loaded up his thing with ink or whatever the hell he did. He brought it up to my wrist I was expecting alot more pain but it was more like a bad sunburn so it was excruciating pain.

"Does it hurt?' Stella asked.

"Not really"

"Your parents are gonna flip out you realize?" Kevin laughed I chuckled.

"I know it's all good it's there now what are they gonna do bout it"

"I like your attitude very badass i understand why your getting fearless tattood on you" he told me I laughed. "And were done"

I stood up from the chair and looked at it it was amazing!

"Oh my god I love it thank you!" I smiled,

"It looks great!" Liam told me I grinned, paid Kevin before leaving we got back into the car and Stella was a pack of nerves.

"Stell relax, mom and dad can't stay mad at me for that long! A few weeks max! I'm an adult I can do whatever I want"

"I guess" she shrugged and went into conversation with Harry, they flirt but I can't see them as a couple he's so fun and she's so not fun it just won't work. Whatever its none of my business. Well yea I guess it is she is my identical twin so it is kind of my business.

"Dani earth to dani" Louis waved his hand in front of my face I snapped out of my trance and realized my phone was ringing. I quickly answered it.

"Hey dani where are you girls?" Dad asked.

"Out with the boys were on our way home"

"You're mother would like to know if the boys would like to come over for dinner we would like to meet these boys you guys have been spending all your time with" he suggested.