Chapter 12.

Before you reads this know there is alittle dirty scene it's not that bad. It was sent in by one of my readers cause I'm not comfortable writting about it.

I HIT 1,000 reads that truely amazing cause I never thought I would and now look I just hit it.

Fan/comment/ vote? Comment down below if you want in the story or dedications <3

Love you cupcakes(L)

READDD ON✌

Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

You could tell by the way Danielle was standing she was pissed. A few times her mouth would move but no sound would come out. I kind of just sat there I don't know what to say in this situation..

"No one knows but you it was like a month and a half ago." Stella spoke.

"Great. Well first you're gonna go talk to Dylan and tell him his child is inside of you then you're gonna tell mom and dad... A few months ago you were freaking out cause I got a tattoo now your pregs." she sighed shaking her head.

"Dani this isn't funny!" Stella scolded.

"Hey don't be mad with me I'm not the one that's pregnant. Your eighteen, you can handle this" she sometimes has the tendency to be straight forward but usually what she says helps.

"I guess you're right.. Can I invite dylan, mom and dad here i don't want to drive all the way home" she groaned sitting on the couch.

"Harry and Danielle's place not Harry Danielle and the whole Ross family." She spoke.

"Dani! of course you can anything you need" I smiled she walked out of the room and ,we could hear her talking on the phone.

"You don't even know what you just did" dani shook her head.

Danielle's P.O.V

They all pulled into the drive way at once, I greeted them all with a smile considering you know Stella was about to drop a bomb on them and they had no idea. I sat everyone on the couch and took a seat next to Harry and Stella.

"Danielle what did you do" mom spoke.

"I'm hurt." I said dramatically "this ain't about me"

The all gave me a strange look I pointed to Stella.

"Guys I'm p-pregnant" she stuttered all there faces dropped. It was kind of funny but I couldn't laugh.

I wasn't really worried about any of this. Stella has always wanted kids shes amazing with them so its not something to worry about. Then there's me i get nervous around kids all they due is cry, sleep, poop and eat.

"Damn I thought it be Danielle first" dad whispered everyone laughed.

"Well then.. That's rude"

"Stella, baby I love you no matter what" Dylan told her wrapping his arms around her shoulder my heart melted it was adorable.

"I better be god mother or ill kill you" I threatened she smiled and nodded, I pulled her into a hug. "We'll then this was great"

"Are you kicking me out" Stella gasped. "I'm pregnant"

"No using that excuse! When you're about to pop call me then well talk" I winked she laughed. I said my good byes to everyone quickly I wasn't really in the mood for people I'm tired and you know. Tired.

"You're family is so chill" Harry laughed as I took a seat next to him cuddling into him.

"I've noticed" I fiddled with my hair we just stayed silent it wasn't awkward it was just silence boring old silence. "I'm bored what do you want to do?"