Chapter 2.

Chapter 2

Danielle's P.O.V

Two weeks passed to fast for my liking, I've tried protesting but mom and dad are forcing me to go. I decided on wearing something casual a pink shirt with let music take hold on it, some jeans and white combat boots.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63054725

I did my make up like usual cover up, foundation, eye shadow, a thick layer of mascara and winged out eye liner. I put on my beanie over my wavy dark brown hair it's cold and I'm not getting frostbite cause of a stupid ass concert. We even have VIP passes for after the concert bleh.

"Dani lets go!" Stella shouted I groaned grabbed my phone from the night stand along with my headphones her the meet and greet is thirty minutes ill need something to do. "Danielle!"

"God I'm coming relax" I grabbed my leather jacket and put it over.

"Have fun girls!" Mom shouted as we walked out, we got into the car and I put the key in the engine. We drove down the long driveway Stella was rambling about meeting them I zoned out when she said 'one direction' that usually does it for me.

The whole ride she babbled on about them telling me every living detail about every single one of them from there date of birth to how she loves Liam's neck mole or whatever.

When we pulled into the stadium there was girls everywhere it was insane, but having our special VIP passes we got I'm extremely quick well after Stella got a picture with Paul? I think his name was..

When we got inside there was already girls yelling they weren't even out yet and they were yelling imagine when they are out.

I hate our tickets cause its the front row so we have perfect view and we can hear perfectly not really fun for me...

A little clip started playing introducing each of the boys and minutes later they were on stage the yells were insane its gonna be a long night..

**

The concert is finally over Stella headed to meet them but I'm going to the washroom what ever burns time.

Harry's P.O.V

We sat in our change room when a girl came in she looked to be about seventeen our age, she had long straight ginger brown hair, brown eyes, she was tall 5'8 ish, she was definitely stunning.

"Hi love mice to meet you!" Louis greeted her.

"H-hi oh my god you guys are one direction you guys are p-perfect" she stuttered.

"Thanks love! Your quiet the stunner"

"T-thanks.." She smiled "I need to use the rest room"

"Sure down the hall' I smiled she nodded and walked out.

We sat on the couch waiting for her to come back a few seconds later she came back in with a whole different look wait what.

"Quick changer?" Zayn asked her she scratched her head.

"What?" She asked.

"You were just here like five seconds ago in a whole other outfit"

"You're smoking something.." Wow she seemed annoyed by us five seconds ago she was.. What?

"I'm back!" The other girl came in she looked identical to her.. Oh identical twins makes alot more sense.

"Holy shit you guys are identical!" Niall said examining them one of them laughed the other sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god we are I've never noticed!" The one with the wavy hair replied sarcastically.

"Dani stop being rude!" The other slapped the others arm this is getting weirdly awkward.

"So what are your names?"

"I'm Stella this is Danielle" Stella told us Danielle had her headphones in so she could hear us anymore these girls are interesting very interesting.

Danielle's P.O.V

This is so boring.. There's sixty six tiles on the ground yep that's what I've been doing for the past twenty minutes while Stella gets her flirt on with one of the boys it's different every minute.

"Are you counting the tiles?" Louis asked me I nodded,

"Anythings funner then this"

"Ouch that hurts" he put his over his heart, groaned and went back to the tiles.

"It's been thirty minutes lets go!" I stood up from the couch excitedly.

"Wait stay for another twenty" Harry suggested.

"No" I protested "yes" Stella said over me I glared at her she smiled.

"Oh my god I couldn't have a better twin sister no I was stuck with a total bit--" "Danielle!" Stella shouted I smiled.

"Oh gosh! Did I say that out loud?" I grinned she glared at me leaving the boys sitting there silently.

"So can you Guys like read each others minds?" Zayn asked.

"Yea we can and sometimes we shoot lasers out of our eyes.."

"Danielle stop with your stupid comments!" Stella scolded me I laughed.

"Stupid questions get stupid answers I mean come on"

"Hey guys woah twins!" A really attractive guy came in he looked a little older then us he had ear piercings he was hot.

"Who's that" I whispered to Stella she giggled at my sudden interest.

"Josh the drummer hot right? To bads he's take" She told me well that sucks.

"I'm ready to go! Good night boys lets go stell!" I grabbed her arm I was tired and I wanted food I want to go home.

"Wait maybe we can hang out here's my number!" Harry handed Stella his number I rolled my eyes I dragged her out of the room.