Chapter 17.

Danielle's P.O.V

I pulled up to the tall building knwon as the recording studio. There were a few paps snapping pictures ready to get there new scoop on whats going on in Danielles life. I let out a weary sigh opening the big brass doors. I was welcomed by a few people, Jeff, scooter Mandy, Ali all those people. I sent a smile and a wave.

"Um okay so we will be recording Shark in the water today, last song." Mandy smiled I nodded excitedly.

Harry's P.O.V

We entered the recording studio music flooded threw it. We followed the sound into the room, Danielle was in the studio singing away. Over the past few weeks I had totally forgotten how beautiful her voice really was.  

"Baby theres a shark in the water

Theres something underneath my bed oh please believe I said" Her voice echoed threw the room gracefully. Her voice was power house it was great. She looked so devoted when she sang the look in her eyes showed focus and fierce. She hit all those note perfectly. They took a few takes. 

"And we are done!" Scooter cheered clapping she exhaled deeply smiling taking the large headphones off her ears. She grabbes the water bottle bringing it up to her lips as she walked out of the booth. Her face looked a bit shocked at her sight but she soon shrugged it off as nothing. 

I could tell she was angry with me, that she hated me. Frankly enough I dont blame her for hating me, I should be hated, I'm selfish. 

"That was great danielle I love the song" Niall complimented her she smiled and thanked him. We all took a seat on the couch awkwardly. Things were pretty tense in here. 

"Not to be rude or anything but why are they here?" Her voice was cold and icy sending daggers threw my stomach. "We have an announcement." Scooter looked over at Paul who nodded. 

"Get on with it" Zayn spoke eagerly. I nodded. "Well the media thinks you are all in a feud and we need to prove that isn't true, you guys going out won't do  it but you guys touring together might" Paul spoke we all gasped. We all knew where this was going. 

"NO nope no I don't think so." Danielle spoke quickly standing from the couch shaking her head vigourisly. "Danielle come on don't do this" Jeff sighed. 

"I don't want to tour with them." She spoke bitterly. 

"Who cares its settled One Direction and Danielle Ross worldwide tour" Scooter announced. This is bound to be interesting. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

DUH DUH DUUUUUH. I ACTUALLY UPDATED GUYS HAPPY? Haha. 

It's short I know but I have no ideas right now. ANYWHORE. I have a new story, its called "Trouble"  Go read it. yea. do it. I know you wanna. 

Sorry for spelling errors. I'm on my brothers laptop and it doesn't show me my mistakes and I'm to lazy to re-read it so you'll have to deal with it this once. Soooooo comment, fan, vote. OKAY!

Love yah cupcakes.

PS. THERE A VIDEO ON THE SIDE OF "DANIELLE" SINGING.