Chapter 19

Chapter 19 

Danielle.

He looked at me in the eyes and nodded. I knew he was lying I can still read him like an open book nothing has really changed. I could see the frustration and anger in his eyes.

"Harry why are you lying? You can tell me whats wrong, I'm not good at the whole heart to heart thing but I can try!" I smiled a crooked smile formed his lips.

"Just taylor stuff.. I'm uninvolved" he laughed.

"You don't seem very sad about it?" I asked a bit confused he shrugged.

"Wasn't really the one I suppose" he smiled I nodded. "You know dani it's good to have you around again"

"It's good to be back styles, now I told the boys we'd meet them in the car ten minutes ago.." I trailed he nodded. We grabbed the last of our stuff then made are way out of the venue. A didnt need security around us cause there was gates blocking off the fans.

"Hanielle!" Some girl shouted. "We probably have the weirdest name mixture" he told me I laughed. We walked over to the car I took drivers he took passenger. Paul and Jeff had found an alley way blocked off so we can go threw so that's what I did. I drove away from the venue our hotel was like fifteen minutes away.

"Harry turn the radio on!" Liam told him he turned up the volume.

"Hello welcome to BBC radio 1 I'm nick grimshaw I'm here with Ed sheeran, before the break we were talking about celebrity friends he has a round of em" nick announced. "Now were getting down to his celebrity crush?" He asked.

"Danielle Ross hands down, coolest girl I've ever met" Ed announced a smile crept onto my face.

"Is there a romance going on there, we've seen you to canoodling around" I could almost hear nick smirk.

"Um we hang out a lot, when she's in London or when I'm in Cali.. We just get on really well" he had always been awkward about the whole girl talk.

"There you have it! Latest scoop between the two, here she is now Danielle Ross it will rain!" He said enthusiastically, I groaned reaching for the thing to turn it off.

"Keep it I like this song" zayn told me I sighed.

"If you ever leave me, baby, 

Leave some morphine at my door 

Cause it would take a whole lot of medication 

To realize what we used to have, 

We don't have it anymore." (SONG ON THE SIDE)

Honestly it was still weird to hear myself on the radio. The fact that I hit the number one charts all over the world still seems so surreal to me. I guess it's surreal to all celebrity's going from a normal life to it taking a whole 360.

We pulled up to the hotel, there was paps snapping pictures infront of us. Security rushed us all into the fancy hotel, I've stayed here before so it's nothing new.

"We got you boys a sweet Danielle has the room in front of yours everyone else is on that floor to" Paul handed the boys there keys Jeff handed me mine. I have a small smile grabbing my bag and my teddy bear.

"Still have that thing?" Liam laughed I grimaced at him. We all entered the elevator into the awkwardness. Honestly elevators were most likely the mot awkward places ever.

You know everyone steps in, there's no conversation then someone makes some witty comment, everyone awkwardly laughs then everything goes quiet till you get to your floor basically that was it.