Chapter8

Chapter 8

Danielle's P.O.V

God my head hurts, god it's bright in here, god who the hell is vacuuming this early?! I groaned as I sat up from my very comfortable bed clutching my head it hurt so bad. I rolled over and grabbed the Advil from my nightstand and the water I had placed on the side.

I smelt amazing due to the fact that I showered two hours ago. I had to get the kiss out of my head when the party ended so I decided to shower which only made thinking about it worse.

I went into my closet and pulled out some yellow skinny jeans, a Beatles shirt, some converse and tied my hair in a bun. I added my make up in all that obviously and seeing as I am a lazy bum I just kept my glasses on.

I exited my room and there was maids everywhere Stella probably called them in this place was probably a disaster it's three in the afternoon so yea there almost done cleaning.

"Stella what's wrong" I asked as I went into the living room. She was sitting on the couch crying.

"He b-broke up w-ith m-me" she sniffled.

"What why?"

"H-he said h-he likes someone e-else" she cried I hugged her tightly god I'm gonna kill that boy.

"I'll be back in a little bit with ice cream and sad movies" she nodded.

I may not seem like it but I do have a heart and when it comes to my sister I'm hella protective cause you hurt her your hurting me. I exited the house and went over to my car that boy was gonna get it.

*

I pulled into the driveway and all five cars we in the yard so I guess there all there. I knocked impatiently over and over again until Liam swung the door open.

"Where's that stupid curly haired idiot" I pushed past Liam leaving him with a questioning look.

"Living room with the others?" He spoke, I quickly walked to the living room and clicked off the tv with the clicker that was on the night stand.

"Hey! Oh hey dani" Louis smiled.

"Harry I'm gonna kill you! Why the hell would you brake up with my sister!?" I shouted he kind of just stood there staring at me. "Huh?'

"Cause I like you I think we've already established that" he finally spoke up.

"We'll I don't like you! I can't date my sisters Ex that in like the twin rule book!" I groaned "if you really liked me you would of never dated my sister"

I turned to exit the door the four other boys were watching like it was a a tv show.

"Danielle wait!" He shouted as I was getting my shoes back on. "Look I'm sorry it was an accident please lets talk"

"I have nothing to talk about....you seem to be nothing but problems just stay away from us k?' I slipped on my boots and headed out the door. I stepped into my car and pulled out of the drive way.

It's true he has been nothing but problems before he came into our lives we were the happiest people and now she's crying. I hate people who are only around to cause problems.

Harry's P.O.V

That actually hurt to hear. I didn't mean to break Stella's heart I guess it just kind of happened. Don't get me wrong I think Stella's a great person she's just not for me, Danielle is like the female version of me we just get on really well.. Well we used to.

"So you dumped Stella cause you liked Danielle?" Louis asked I just told them the whole story about it I nodded.

"Your an idiot. Good luck getting Danielle to forgive you she's tough headed.." He told me.