Chapter 10.

Chapter 10 

Danielle's P.O.V

I shuffled in bed trying not to wake Harry but I can't sleep anymore its only seven mom and dad are probably home I should get going. I quietly slipped out of bed attempting not to wake Harry.

My hair was still damp from last night when I showered, Harry asked if I wanted to spend the night over so I agreed.

I grabbed my skinny jeans and one of his hoodies from the drawer and made my way into the bathroom. I quickly slipped it on, put on some make up and my glasses. I lost my contacts yesterday so I'm stuck with glasses till mom gets me more.

"Babe where you going" he groaned sleepily from the bed, his eyes were partially opened looking at me.

"Home ill text you later" I got a groan as response, I chuckled and exited the room. No one was awake yet so I made it out of the house without any trouble.

I drove home listening to music and thinking about the events that have happened lately, everything's amazing. It's like the world is finally on my side. 

I stepped out of the car and ran inside to be greeted by my mom and dad. It's been fun having them not home but I love having my parents around there my favorite people.

"Welcome home guys! I missed you both"

"We missed you to, love. Stella tells us you've been with a certain curly haired boy" mom wiggled her eye brows I laughed. "You leave for a couple days and both of your daughters get boyfriends what is this!"

"You kind of missed alot" I kissed her cheek.

"I like the nose piercing very cute" she smiled and walked into the kitchen where Stella and dad were having a conversation.

"Hey dani' he smiled, I waved and grab a can of juice from the fridge.

Sexystyles: morning cupcake xx

He changed his name in my phone by the way.

To sexystyles: morning(: 

Sexystyles: I'm taking you out on a proper date tonight xx 

To sexystyles: you are now?  

Sexystyles: yep zayn and louis are gonna pick you up so you can go shopping for a dress, Stella's going to xx  

To sexystyles: alright see you later?  

Sexystyles: yes xx

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and realized everyone was staring at me.

"What?"

"Dani really likes this boy" mom pinched my cheek I giggled.

"Yea I guess I do" I grinned.

A few seconds later there was a loud constant knocking on the door, Stella ran over to answer it. Of course it was the two boys smiling, we slipped on our jackets and shoes and exited the house giving both of our parents a kiss on the cheek.

-

The mall one of my least favorite places to be. I hate shopping i think it's utterly boring and it makes my feet hurt. Our first few stores were nothing but a bunch of failures all ugly dresses that made me look like I was a eighty year old women going to play bingo or something.

"Last store" Stella said hopefully, I groaned as Louis practically dragged me in. There wearing ridiculous disguises so its kind of embarrassing.

I watched as all three of the walked through out the store grabbing dresses like they building was gonna explode if they didn't find one.