Chapter 20

So before you read this chapter there is a few things I would like to say. I'm sorry for the mistakes in this chapter I may have screwed up a few times due to the fact that I wrote this up at like one in the morning because the jet lag was driving me insane.

London has been absolutely amazing I love it so much to bad I leave Sunday afternoon :( I love it here I got hit on by a British boy and I couldn't control my emotions. He was like oh are all Canadian girls this pretty, maybe I can show you around. It was perfect.

And lastly,Im going to be posting a new fanfic you guys better go read it.

Maybe that wasn't last but this is. I need atleast ten votes if you want me to ever update this story again. Because I won't update it if I don't have ten votes and three comments that really isn't much.

As much as I hate Taylor Swift I assume she is not as rude as I made her out to be it just fits the story better. I'm sure shes a sweet person... 

OH AND KATELYN ILL GET YOU IN THE STORY SOON.

Well bye!

Chapter 20 

Danielle's P.O.V

The constant knocking on my door wouldn't stop causing my nerves to go one edge. I angrily stepped out of bed walking over swinging open my door. The crew stood there which is the boys and the girlfriends, they pushed past me coming into my room.

"Please come in" I mumbled shutting my door. "Morning darling were heading out for the day shopping before we head to the brits coming?" Louis asked.

"I hate shopping you all know that" i rolled my eyes. "Get dressed you and Harry can hang out" Eleanor said stubbornly I sighed. I walked over to my suit case pulling out a Lipsy bandeau play suit, my make up, curler, heels and my purse.

"I'm gonna go change" I walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I stripped off my batman shirt and shorts replacing it with my cute strapless bra, some cute underwear and my clothing. I washed my face then did my make up as I usually do it. I brushed my teeth and gave myself my last approving look before moving on to hair.

I curled every strand of my ginger hair so it feel into waves my favorite look. Lastly I slipped on my heels and tied them up. When I was done I walked back into the room part.

"One way or another I'm gonna find ya  

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha  

One way or another I'm gonna win ya" I sang along to the music coming out of my phone, the boys laughed.

"You pumped for tonight?" Niall questioned. "I'm so fucking nervous! My first time at the Brits! I'm not even british!" I let out a nervous breath they laughed.

"Babe we will be there with you!" Liam smiled throwing his arm around me I quickly pushed it off rolling my eyes. "Yah yah! Lets go."

I grabbed my purse and threw my phone into it. We walked out of my hotel room into the elevator. We made out way down into the lobby I could see the paps from in here.

"Alright you guys need to walk fast" Paul told us we nodded, our security assisted us outside.

"Danielle are you and Ed sheeran dating!" A pap shouted. "Harry are you and Taylor over" another, "is there any chance of you two getting back together" the other shouted as we entered the car.

I let out a deep breath as all the door shuts. Never get used to them. The car quickly took speed.

"Taylor's gonna be here tonight Harry, you nervous?" Louis asked him I looked out the window not wanting to hear about his stupid ex. "I actually want to talk to her about maybe hooking up again" he spoke my heart broke with every word.