chapter 18

Danielles P.O.V

I grabbed my last carry on from my home putting it on the bottom of the stairs for the security to grab it and bring it out. It has been two months since the announcement of the whole "One Direction, Danielle Ross tour". I've been rehearsing with the boys a hella lot lately back in London, I totally abandoned Cali. London is just more practical I can stay with my family before tour. 

We start off the tour here in England so I guess it was also just easier. I let out a sigh when I seen the boys car pull up into the yard. A whole year on the road with my friends and my ex boyfriend. Its bound to be disastrous. But I won't let my fans down. 

"Dani we leave in five" Jeff hollard, I nodded walking back over to my family. "I'll see you guys soon yeah?" I asked mum shead a tear hugging me tightly. I laughed lightly, mum always made it seem like I was going to war. "Love you dani" She sniffled. "Love you to" I smiled.

I walked over to dad and gave him a grin, he ruffled my hair. "Have fun bud, we love you" he smiled also hugging me. I gave a smile. Unfortunetly Stella couldn't be here because of Drew and his sleeping scheduel plus she's got a nasty head cold. I

"Alright dani time to go" Jeff smiled I nodded. I hugged my parents once last time then followed Jeff out of the large house. I walked over to the bus quickly getting on avoiding the cold. All boys stuff was scattered everywhere. "Off to a great start" I mumbled. 

"Hey Dani! Are you puuumped?" Liam asked excited I nodded non- enthousastically. I took a seat on the other boys. My head was on Nialls lap, my torso on Louis and my legs on Zayn Harry sat on the love seat tapping on his phone. "God I'm so tired its ridiculous" I yawned. 

"Well you guys have seven hours to rest t'ill we get to the venue, we will be in the bus behind you guys Danielle call me if you need anything" Jeff told me I nodded, he walked out of the large tour bus the driver entering. The bus rapidly started moving. "So Dani we haven't talked that much lately, what have you been up to?" Nialler asked.

I shrugged. "Uh, interviews, promo, all that fun shit." 

He laughed. I pulled out my phone out of my hoodie pocket unlocking it and logging onto my twitter. "PICTURE TIME BITCHES!" I shouted causing everyone to jump, They all agreed sitting on the couch Harry sat on his love seat. "Yo curly haired motherfucker, get in here" I told him a faint smile appeared on his lips. He took a seat next to Lou. We all pulled ridiculous faces, I snapped the picture. 

I attatched it to the tweet. 'TOUR BITCHACHOS'. I tweeted instantly getting tons of notifications. I heard three dings go off as soon as I sent the tweet. Niall, Zayn and Harry. They all turned a light shade of pink I laughed. Maybe this won't be so bad.. 

*** 

Ten hours later and we are done. First concert of the tour complete and may I say it was the funnest thing ever. The crowd was so energetic. 

I walked into my change room all I could hear was loud yelling coming from Harry. He shouted angrily into the phone then kicked over the small silver trash can what the hell? 

Harry's P.O.V

I ran off stage happy and energetic over the fun that has just occured on stage. The crowd was so loud and so hyped over it all it was amazing. I grabbed my phone out of my coat pocket. 

23 missed calls from Taylor. 

13 new text from Taylor. 

I groaned dialing her number. She answered on the second ring. "HARRY STYLES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She shouted I pulled the phone slighly away from my ear. "On stage where else?" I said a bit sarcastically. "Text me before you go on I was worried sick!" She groaned. 

"Yes mum" I joked I heard her scoff. "I thought you were doing something with your ex" I could practically hear her roll her eyes. "We're becoming friends Taylor were on tour together we have no choice really" I rolled my eyes. "Harry! I told you me or her!" She shouted anger ran threw my veins. I kicked the small metal trash can sending it across the room. "Honestly, since you're making me pick. It's her. She never did this!" I hung up as soon as the words left my mouth. 

I didn't even regret saying it. 

"Harry are you okay?" A small voice said from behind me, I turned to see the one and only Danielle. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE UPDATE SAY WHAT? no okay. SO yes I updated. obviously. 

Anyway. It is almost then end of this book, I'm hopping two more chapters, maybe one then the epilogue. 

THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL BECAUSE ILL BE MAKING A NEW FANFIC. IT WILL BE A HARRY ONE AGAIN OOPS.

 LOVE YOU CUPCAKES. 

PS. SONG ON THE SIDE REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPPY I JUST LOVE IT.