Epilogue

The autumn air filled the warm room the smell of fallen leaves and the crisp smell of wood lingered the air. A smile spread on my face when I heard the kids arrive from school shouting and screaming going on. 

"Dad you're being so unfaire!" Alice shouted towards Harry. "You're to young to date now go homework time!" He sent her off to her room, Bella then came running into the kitchen grabbing onto my leg. "Mommy I'm learning my abd's at school!" She smiled I grinned pulling her into my arms kissing the side of her head.

Thats when Jacobs loud screams echoed the room. "Harry can you get the baby please!" I shouted sturring dinner. "I got her!" Darcy responded. Crazy house of four it does get crazy sometimes. Darcy and Alice are twins they happened about five years after me and Harry got back together there fourteen now, Bella is only five, and Jacob is nearly one.

Large hands wrapped around my waist pecking my cheek. "Hi beautiful." He mumbled in the crook of my neck. "Hello handsome." I grinned he smiled kissing my neck. "Woah there we already have four kids." I joked he laughed. 

"Ew thats so gross!" Alice grimaced hearing our conversation. We both laughed. Somethings never change. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Terrible epilogue but whatever! This story is complete and I would appreciate if you guys would check out my story Silent kisses it is a Harry story please! First three people who comment they want to be in the story gets to be in the story.. I pick the part though ;)