BTS-Jhope & RM

Requested by: @Cnct127army
(Sorry, totally forgot about this in my drafts)
Ft.Worldwide Handsome

Namjoon and Hoseok watched you carefully, their eyes following your every movement. You were walking up and down for the last 15 minutes now and the two caregivers had no clue as to what exactly you were doing but they were invested. Currently you were pulling out some flowers from the bouquet that Jin recently bought and the two caregivers were debating on who was about to stop you and ask what exactly you were up too but they were lazy. A quick game of Rock Paper Scissors decided that Hobi should be the one to talk to you.

"Hey kiddo...whatcha up too?"

"Nothin." You grabbed the flowers and ran back to your room excitedly.

"And then? What was that all about?" Namjoon got up from the couch with a bag of chips in his hands. "Should we follow him?"

Hoseok thought for a second while glancing at the calendar, "Mmmmm.."

"Mmm?"

"Mmmmmm..."

"Mmm???"

"Mmmmmmm...."

"Did you figure out something?"

"Mmmmm..."

"Care to share it with me." Namjoon stood there awkwardly, crunching loudly on his chips on purpose as he did so. "Hyung?"

"Mmmmmm"

"Hoseok Hyung."

"Mmmmmm..."

"DUDE C'MON-"

"He's going to ask out someone." Hoseok said finally as he went to go resume his seat, leaving the leader standing there, confused. "What do you mean asking someone out??? He's like 5 or something-"

Hobi shrugged, "I dunno man, you should be asking him that not me." The leader shrugged in response, "Whoever it is, I doubt they're real."

"How so?" Hobi questioned. The younger explained, "Y/N has a nack of fabricating imaginary friends. Just last week I caught him in an argument with the wall. He claimed it was Mr Sprinkle pie and the fight was about car insurance."

"Mr Sprinkle pie is such a cheesy name." The elder snorted.

"Is that the only thing you got from the story, Hyung?" Hoseok simply shrugged back, "I mean...should we at least help him prepare for the date?" Unsurprisingly Namjoon agreed, he always encouraged creativity and this was a good way to help you learn the difference between reality and fantasy. It was a learning curve for you.

"Y/N, buddy, can you come here real quick?"

"Otay. Sure."

You trotted up to the duo, unbeknownst that they were doing to meddle in your plans. Your date plans that you had under control. When you were face to face with your caregivers, you couldn't help but miss the eye twitch from Hoseok. Surely it wasn't the mismatched socks or maybe the green pants with the purple blazer and blue waist coat.

"Is something wrong?" You inquired, nervous by the lip bit from Namjoon, "No...nothings right...I MEAN!! No, nothings wrong." He quickly corrected himself, clearing his throat and gesturing the other rapper to say something. Hoseok just stood there flabbergasted before the god of destruction nudged him to get ahold of himself.

"Oh...yeah. Look, Y/N. Namjoon and I were...thinking?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

"Thinking about what?"

"Your date...I mean we were just—"

"NOOO!!!" You quickly yelled out the scurried away, blocking your ears to prevent them from polluting your plans, "No!! I don't want to hear it!!!" You cried out, slamming the door and locking it.

Hoseok and Namjoon simply watched, wide eyed and mouths slightly a jar. "Uhh...That could've gone worst?" The leader was the first to break the silence.

"What's worst than upsetting Y/N?"

"Jin finding out we upset Y/N?"

"Fair enough." Hoseok finally came to an agreement with the younger, he sighed, thinking of all the possibilities and scenarios of him making amends with you. You, Y/N, his and Namjoon's own little, their beloved little which they cherished deeply. "I think I got an idea..how's about we make him his favorite meal as an apology?"

"Dude, that's by fair the smartest thing you've ever suggested." The latter said with his sunshine smile whilst getting up to ready up the ingredients to make spaghetti. What seemed like minutes in the kitchen turned to at least an hour, both the idols didn't even notice how much time went by as they were desperately trying to master this dish to your liking, you were an extremely picky little so everything had to be perfect, despite Namjoon nearly setting the kitchen ablaze.

"WHY IS THERE A HUGE MESS IN THE KITCHEN?!!!!" Both the caregivers shook with fright, not realizing that their eldest member arrived home. Namjoon swore under his breath as he tried to hide the evidence of him nearly burning the whole kitchen down.

"Look Hyung, we can explain—"

No need." Jin made a hand gesture for them to not even try explain themselves. "Where's Y/N?"

"He's...uhh.." Hobi looked to the younger for help.

"Sleeping." Namjoon did an awkward wink, "He's totally sleeping."

Just as the two caregivers thought they were off the hook until you emerged from your room, smiling brightly with a bouquet of flowers that Jin clearly knew was his. You excitedly ran up to the handsome idol, embracing him into a hug then looked up at him with starry eyes, "Will you go on a date with me?"

Yet again the two caregivers simply watched, wide eyed and mouths slightly a jar.

"Of course, Baby!! Aren't you just the cutest little munchkin I've ever seen in my entire life!!!" He lifted you up, spinning you then marching you off, straight out the dorm. Your two caregivers turned to each other slowly then shrugged in unison, taking the plates of spaghetti and resuming their spot on the couch.

"So Y/N has a thing for Jin Hyung?"

"Yup."

"Not going to question it?"

"Nope."

"Aite bet."