NCT-Doyoung

Requested by skzfanboy
Enjoy~

"Y/N, please. Let's reason with each other-" begged Doyoung as he tried to catch you.

You held the cookie jar tightly in your grasped, refusing to let go, "NO!!! GO A'WAY!! DO'N WAN YOU HERE!!!!!!!!"

Doyoung sighed and rolled his eyes, he was still new to all of this. He didn't understand what exactly he was supposed to do when you behaved this way. On normal occasions he'd back off and allow you to do what you wanted until your bratty behavior subsided, but today he had to put an end to it because his older members kept scolding him about letting your bad behavior slide without punishment.

"Y/N...." Doyoung's voice suddenly turning stern as he approached you.

You glared while eating a cookie, you knew that Doyoung wouldn't do anything because he was too gentle and sweet. This was another reason why you took advantage of him.

Doyoung folded his arms, "Y/N. Put the cookie jar back or else."

You giggles and through a cookie at his face. Doyoung caught it and gave you a displeased look. You couldn't be bothered so you opened up the cookie jar and ate another cookie. Surprisingly, Doyoung said nothing. He kept quiet, ate the cookie in his hand while smirking at you.

Doyoung sat down on the couch and watched you before saying in a calm voice, "You have to eat all those cookies before 7:30 or else I'll never allow you to go into little space ever again and you'll obviously have to find another caregiver."

You nearly choked, Doyoung wanted you to eat 21 cookies. Your stomach started to turn and you wanted to cry, but you knew that this time Doyoung was dead serious. You regretted pushing his limits.

You hesitantly began to eat the cookies, one by one. Tears started brimming in you eyes, Doyoung held an unreadable expression. You went over his boundaries and it hurt to think of how upset he was at you.

You looked back at the jar and notice there was only 18 left and it was already 7:20. You wanted to throw up, the sugary taste was too much to handle, you would be lying to yourself if you didn't have a craving for real food.

You furrowed your eyebrows and decided to shove 4 cookies in your mouth, Doyoung watched with an impressed look but kept a close eye on the time.

Swallowing those cookies took up too much time, your stomach didn't want to agree with them, it was hurting badly now. Time was running out, Doyoung didn't want to be your caregiver anymore.

A wave of guilt and regret flooded your mind continuously and you let out the loudest wail you could conjure up, a sizeable proportion of tears were spilling out your eyes like a faucet. Your crying became irregular and you hugged yourself for comfort.

Doyoung chuckled and picked you up and placed you on his lap, "Did you learn your lesson?" he asked as he rubbed your back soothingly.

You nodded violently while sniffling. Doyoung wiped your tears and handed you another tissue to blow your nose. He cuddled you for a while, planting kisses on your cheeks before grabbing a near by naartjie. He peeled it and fed it to you, it helped calm your stomach pains a little.

Doyoung cupped your cheeks, "Don't disobey me ever again." he then smiled and kissed you one last time before taking you to the kitchen to eat something. He walked back to the living room where he decided to put the cookie jar on the tallest shelf which was fine because you wouldn't be eating cookies anytime soon.