IKON-Hanbin(ot7)

Let them

"NoOOO!! Dadddy!!! Please!!!! Don't!!!!!" you wailed as Hanbin marched out the YG entertainment building. You were trying to hold him back by holding desperately onto his hand, "Please!!! THEY CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hanbin said nothing.

"TELL THEM THE TRUTH, DADDY!!!!!!"

Hanbin said nothing.

"WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO YOU!!!!!!?"

Hanbin turned around and lifted you up into his arms then proceeded to march right out the building as IKON stood in the hallway, silently.

Hanbin opened his car and placed you in the back, on your booster seat. You screamed loudly and made grabby hands towards Hanbin, he simply rubbed your hair and closed the door then re-entered the car in his driver seat.

The car ride back home was silent. Too silent. Hanbin said nothing, he had no emotion plated on his face. Was he upset or at peace?

"Binnie...." you whispered, trying to fill the void of nothingness.

"I'm sorry...." he simply said.

"Tell them the truth or they'll hate you." you held back the tears threatened to stain your cheeks yet again.

"Let them"

The car ride was silent again. The only noise that could be heard was your occasional sniffles.

"Hey, Bub. Do you want to get some Ice cream?"

You shook your head, on normal days ice cream would be nice but at a time like this, your appetite was lacking. "Home." you whispered and stared out the window.

"I'm not a bad guy.. I hope you know that." he whispered back to you.

"... you should've told them the truth..." you began to cry again making Hanbin feel even more guiltier than everyone thought he was, "I know baby but it doesn't matter, trust me."

"Why are you okay with this?" you croaked out.

"Honestly, I'm tired. I really am. It would be nice to have a break from all that stress of being a leader and living up to everyone's expectations... frankly, it would be great if I can be a solo artist, don't you think?" he smiled to himself and turned around to wink at you.

"Daddy is weird!!" you sniffled and bounced in your seat, "But is Daddy really happy about this?"

"Of course I'm going to miss performing with my team and producing songs for them but things happen for a reason" Hanbin then whispered with a grin, "Lets keep this between you and me but I hate YG entertainment so much."

You giggled making Hanbin feel warm inside, your joy was his joy.

"Welp. This is gonna be a tough year. Get ready for police officers showing up at the door and questioning me." he said dramatically to make amuse you.

"Is Daddy going to jail?" you suddenly said, scared.

Hanbin laughed, "Daddy is innocent and he's going to make everyone who accused him look like a clown~"

You jumped up and down in your booster seat and broke into a fit of uncontrollable laughter at Hanbin'a statement.

Hanbin turned back to you then to the road before whispering to himself, "Mark my words."