Stray Kids-Felix

requested by: @CUDDLYMINNIE

Hope you enjoy <33

"Y/N? Pudding? Darlinggg? Sugar??" Felix searched under the coffee table, behind the couch and couldn't seem to spot you anywhere. The Aussie couldn't remember what game you were play today, he wasn't sure if it was hide and seek or cops and robbers but he was determined to win this time. He refused to be out smarted by a child yet again. "Baby? Are you here?" He searched through the basket of dirty laundry, chucking aside some of his hoodies that you messed with food. "Oh dang, I think I lost him for good this time. Oh well, guess I better--"

"PEW PEW PEW" You stood behind him with your hands in a gun motion. Felix gasped, turning around slowly, sinking to the ground and holding his chest. "Oh no, I have fallen and I cannot get up." He said in a sort sarcastic voice as he went with the game, following its rules that you may or may not have tampered with. "I don't think I can rush to hospital in time. Oh nooo, guess I'll just die here...On this floor...On this cold, hard floor. Blu" Felix finished off with a dramatic ending. He shifted a bit, getting into a more comfortable position before properly dying.

You watched him with glee before wobbling towards him and plopping yourself on top of him, "Let's play another game?"

Felix smiled with glee, "You're so cute, Kiddo."

You whined, "No kiddo!! Not kid!! Big boy!!" The Aussie held you in his arms, face beaming with delight, "Yes, Bunny, you are a big boy! So big that I don't think you should be cuddling with me since that's for kids, mm?" You gasped, realizing the trap you got yourself stuck in, Felix always did have a way with his words. "Mm no."

"No what? I thought you were a big boy? In fact, big boys aren't even supposed to be playing such childish games, don't you agree?" You whined when he gently lifted you up to stand on your feet so he could arise from the floor. "I'm going to read a very educational book, Cutie. Why don't you come read it with me?" Felix said teasingly as he skipped away towards the bedroom, you following behind dramatically. Two of you least favorite words were consecutively in that sentence, 'Educational' and 'Book'. Your caregiver really had the power to make you reconsider your current life choices, you very much considered him a magician or a wizard.

"Wixie."

"Yes?" He answered with his thick Australian accent. "What can I do for you?" Waving the book in the air as he spoke made you gulp, you couldn't help but imagine the big words that that book held, too bad you couldn't read because Felix simply held the dictionary in his palm like it was the book of knowledge or how you'd like to envision, 'The Book Of Confusion'

"I've come to reawization."

"Oh, you don't say~"

"Mayhaps I am too young...and therefore me being young means cuddle time. That is my reawization. " Felix was nearly bought to tears by your genuine words, he felt a pang in his heart, thinking about how innocent and pure you were and that you were too precious for this world. He was so lucky, even more lucky that he felt deserving of your love. With a wide smile, he opened his arms for you and watched as you launched yourself into his embrace, purring happily.

You smiled with pure happiness as you cuddled into his embrace, pressing your face into his warm chest. Here you felt protected and safe from all harm. You felt untouchable.

"Wixie..."

"Yes, Babi?"

"I want to stay young forever.. can I?" You looked up at him with heartfelt eyes. The elder simply chuckled, pushing you back into his chest, "However long you want to stay a child is however long I will stay by your side as a caregiver, companion and soul mate."

You could practically smell the happiness coming off of Felix, it was the most refreshing feeling you could ever feel as a little, a feeling you crave everyday and were given everyday. Forever you plan on staying with the blond haired Aussie and forever he planned on staying with you, the most important person in his life, Y/N.