SHINee-Taemin(Part 2)

Nightmares(Part 2)

Taemin carried you into SHINee's dorm, he was careful not to wake you or accidentally knock your head on the doorframes. He placed you on the bed gently, making sure to tuck you in nicely. You stirred a bit in your sleep, wanting something to hold tight to your chest.

Taemin smiled sadly and handed you a plush toy that belonged to one of his members then kissed you forehead.

"I'll be back, Baby. I just have to deal with someone—I mean something real quick." said Taemin as he left.

Within minutes you awoke to the sound of the closet door opening, assuming it was your mind playing tricks on you, you decided to try go back to sleep. But what you heard next was enough to make you shriek in pure fear.

It was the sound of your ex boyfriend/Caregiver, he whispered softly in your ear "I found you."

You began to struggle for freedom but he held you down with force. You cried heavily and could only resort to one thing...begging.

"P-Please Dadd-y!! Y/N sor-ry!!! Y/N very so-sorry!!! He'll behave for Dad-Daddy!!!" you begged helplessly.

"Mmmm... I don't think Daddy is going to let you off the hook that easy, Babyboy. You disobeyed me and you had the audacity to run away? Daddy was so upset that you left...Daddy was very very angry, Y/N. Now Daddy has to punish you for misbehaving..."

You left out a choked sob as he began to unbuckle his belt. You felt your whole world come to an end when he raised the belt. Your eyes shut tightly and you waited for the spank... it never came.

As you opened your eyes, you noticed the weight of your former caregiver gone and your body was free.

"Stand down, Seunghyun..." growled Taemin and Onew as they held down your ex.

You looked up at Taemin with glossy eyes and wanted to hold him desperately but held yourself back because it would be to much of a hazard if Taemin let's go of Seunghyun because Onew isn't strong enough on his own to hold your ex down. Key called the police as Minho embraced you in his arms and rocked you back and forth while whispering soothing words.

The police arrived and arrested Seunghyun, Taemin talked to the police for a while and even gave them his camera which you later found out that he had gather evidence on there for proof of your former Caregivers abuse.

You had to attend a couple of trials before Seunghyun was sentenced to life in prison on accounts of sexually assaulting and abusing a minor. Yep, you were a minor when he had became your Caregiver. It stared off as a caregiver and little relationship but soon he progressed it to a sexual and abusive relationship. When you finally became a young adult you ran away from him and found yourself in the arms of the dance legend himself, Lee Taemin. After that day, Taemin never let you go and from this day forward he still hasn't let you go.

It makes you smile when you realize that this was 3 years ago and that Taemin still kept his promise.

You finally found closure as you watched your abuser get taken away.

"We did it, Baby~" whispered Taemin as he picked you up, "We got rid of the bad man, now you're safe and we can go home and sleepie~"

You eye smiled and wrapped you arms around Taemin's neck while Taemin talked to the police for a while then was allowed to take you home.

When you got to the dorm you immediately felt you eyes get drowsy, Taemin placed you in his bed and cuddled next to you. You feel asleep straight away, snuggling in the embrace of your lover/Caregiver.

Taemin smiled and picked up his phone, dialing someone.

"Hey Hyung"

"Hey TaeTae."

"I did it, Hyung, I got rid of him. Y/N is safe.."

"I'm proud of you Tae~"

"Thank you Hyung..."

"It's getting pretty late, I better hit the hay~"

"Alright, Night Hyung."

"Night Taemin, Love you~~"

"Love you to, Hyung~~"

Taemin hung up with a smile then put his phone down and stroked your hair, "Night Y/N, sweet dreams."

The end~