Stray kids-Jisung.Part 3

You let out a loud wail as Jisung sat you on his lap while rocking you back and forth, "I'm sorry, Daddy!! It's my fault, I shouldn't have—"

Jisung put a hand over your mouth with a glare, "Don't you dare blame yourself for having a panic attack, it's not something you can control."

You choked up a couple of more tears before releasing another loud wail. Jisung laced his fingers through your hair and whispered soothing words to you, "Breathe in and out slowly..." instructed Jisung.

You shook your head and sobbed into his chest. Jisung sighed, wrapping his arms securely around you.

You hadn't noticed Jisung dialing your schools number and scheduling a meeting tomorrow morning. You were so caught up in crying that things weren't registering in your mind anymore, similar to when you were in that technology class.

"Baby, are you hungry?" asked Jisung as he pressed his lips against your wet cheeks and blew raspberries. Your face lit up at the mention of food, "Yesh!!!"

Jisung sat up, holding you on his hip while he walked to the kitchen. Your legs wrapped securely around his waist while your arms tangled around his neck like a koala bear.

"Fwood!! Fwood!! Fwood!!!" you chanted while squirming around in Jisung's arms.

He chuckled. Placing you on the counter top and walked to the fridge to make you some food.

After you were full, Jisung bathed you, helped you with some homework then read you a bedtime story before finally shutting off the lights.

You prayed that the night would last forever and that you wouldn't have to face reality after your incident. But as expected, you woke up the next day. Stress and anxiety were clogging up your mind, things would never go back to normal now.

You practically zoned out of reality and next thing you knew, you were getting out the car and Jisung was holding your hand, walking you into the school and towards the office. Jisung did all the talking of course and they told him that the principal would be with him in a moment. You felt awkward, just standing there in the corridor with Jisung. He didn't seem to display any signs of anger or disappointment. He was happy, he wore his squirrel smile proudly and directed it at you then gave you a tight but gentle hug of reassurance, "Everything will be fine. Trust me~"

"Thanks.... Hyung." you smiled and embraced him in a hug, "I'm so sorry, I hope I haven't burdened you-"

"Of course not!! Y/N. Never say that again. You could never burden me in any way, everything I've ever done, I've done it for you, I don't regret a single thing, alright?"

You blushed, "Thanks.. but try not to put me in little space right now. I need to be big.."

He nodded, "I'll fetch you from school and as soon as I do, you can be as little as you want. We can even go to your favorite restaurant and get some ice cream as well, anything you want, it's my treat~"

"Mr Han? The principal is ready for you." the receptionist said before bowing. Jisung bowed back respectfully and thanked her before taking his hand in yours and walking you inside. The room was icy and had a book smell lingering in the air.

"Ah, take a seat, Mr Han. It's a pleasure to have you with us." said the principal with a grin across her face, next to her stood your uncle, Jinki, the deputy principal who wore a similar grin, almost like it was contagious.

"Now Mr Lee Y/N, we're going to ask you to explain what exactly happened during that lesson, as you talk we'll write down exactly what you say, please give as much detail as possible. This will stay between us and as soon as you leave pretend like this conversation never happened. Are you ready?" asked the principal as she crossed her legs and waited for you to reply.

Jisung grabbed ahold of your hand and gave a reassuring smile like he always does, "I'm ready..."

_TimeSkip_

"Hey baby~ how was your day at school?" Jisung asked as you entered the car. You sighed, "It was okay I guess. She moved me to the front seat and gave me death glares the whole lesson, I was so uncomfortable..."

"What a bitch.." mumbled Jisung as he adjusted his review mirror. You gasped and giggled, "Daddy said a bad word~ Daddy said a bad word~" you chanted and clapped your hands. Jisung let out a breathy sigh of embarrassment, "My bad... N-Now lets go to your favourite sushi restaurant and then after that we'll get that ice cream I promised~"

"Y/N loves you, I hope you know that."

"Jisung loves you too, my precious Babyboy. Don't let your teacher have power over you, remember that you're stronger than that. If things get out of hand, get up and leave her classroom. You'll be fine in the office, okay? Jinki's there. And if she continues to torment you, I'll personally kick her as—butt, I'll kick her butt."

You giggled gleefully and side hugged Jisung, "I'll give you a better hug when we get to the restaurant, Daddy~"

Jisung smiled in content, "I'll give you a bear hug when we get to the restaurant, Baby"

The end.
I didn't feel like dragging this plot more so I'll end it off here on a good note. But in real life, the teacher didn't end up getting fired but she did go for a disciplinary hearing and I kid you not my mother legit forgot the teachers name because she was so upset so she just kept pointing at her and saying "you", until one of the people there mentioned her name. I never fully got over it but I moved on and just avoid her in the corridors now. Also lmfao, my uncle who actually is the deputy principal literally told my mom that they want her fired because she's too problematic, so It's not just parents and some students, it's literally also the staff who don't like her. Anyway, enough of me rambling about this irrelevant stuff, I hope you enjoyed this, I'll talk more in my next announcement-

[Edit-So after the first lockdown she never came back to school and now there's a new teacher lmfaoo-]

*So managed to change it all to Jisung (I think, tell me if there's a spot that I missed) At this point, I don't really care if Woo is innocent or nah, there will still be that stigma attached to him so why bother keeping him in if Jisung can fit this part just fine-
Anyway bye lol*