Stray kids-Chan

Promise

"I SWEAR IF YOU KEEP MESSING UP THE CHOREOGRAPHY I'LL BEHEAD YOU, Y/N!!" screamed Chan as he restarted the music, frustratedly.

You sighed softly and muttered an apology, while the rest of Stray kids looked at you with pissed off faces. You felt bad because you kept making mistakes and this was the 15th time that you made them repeat the choreography, worst of all is that it was only one part, there was still more to learn.

As the music began you moved slowly to the rhythm and tried your best to nail the right dance moves, you felt you were getting the hang of it, that's until you accidentally tripped over you laces and knocked over Minho.

Chan quickly stopped the music and rushed over to Minho asking if he was okay, soon all of Stray kids were surrounding Minho, making sure he wasn't hurt. You sat there on the floor, in pain, physical and emotional. You sprained your ankle badly but nobody seemed to notice, they were to busy with Minho.

You sighed and got up slowly to go get your ice bottle from your backpack. You sat down and placed it on your ankle to reduce the swelling.

"Hey!! Stop pretending to be hurt, Y/N!! Apologize to Minho!!!!" yelled Jisung.

You looked up and saw an angry Minho along with an angry Stray kids, "S-Sorry Hyung.... I didn't mean to hurt you." you pressed the bottle harder to try stop the pain but you only made it worst.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all yelled.

"Huh?" You turned to them in confusion, "Yes Hyungs?"

They all sighed in annoyance and began to pack their stuff and leave. You sat on the floor, dumbfounded and sad. Tears started to leak out of your eyes and in no time you were sobbing all over the floor.

Chan walked back in to grab his phone, you didn't pay much attention as you bawled your eyes out mercilessly.

"Y/N?" said Chan as he crouched down besides you and examined your ankle, "Does this hurt?"

You nodded and continued crying. Chan felt horrible for yelling at you, he didn't mean to, he was just frustrated and tired.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I should've never yelled at you. You're allowed to make mistakes, you're still human and I shouldn't always yell when things don't go my way, I should assist you and help you improve."

"Its okayyy, Hyungie..." you whispered.

Chan hugged you tightly, "Sorry baby, I didn't realize that I pushed you into little space. Please allow me to take care of you and help you heal."

You smile and wrapped your arms around his neck, "Luv you, Hyungie."

"I love you too, Sweetheart." Chan picked you up and took you to his room. He bandaged your ankle, cuddled you and apologized many of times. Chan promised to never lash out at you again. And Chan keeps his promises.