Seventeen-Mingyu

Requested by skzfanboy

"What's up with Y/N nowadays? He's been pretty moody lately." whispered Chan to Mingyu as they watched you drag your feet out the bedroom and into the kitchen. Mingyu shrugged, "I think this whole lock down thing is getting to him? I tried asking but no avail."

Chan hummed in acknowledgement before turning to the latter, "We should try to teach him some choreography."

Mingyu chuckled, "I'll pass on that. Last thing we need is for a baby to get injured, especially with you around, the chances of Y/N dislocating his shoulder is high." Chan crossed his arms, "Not my fault if he's a reckless brat—"

Mingyu smacked the younger male, "Don't say that about my precious little baby boy!!! He is not reckless and he never will be!!"

The older males were talking so loudly that you couldn't even hear yourself think straight. Not to mention the obnoxious music that Jihoon was blasting throughout the dorm. It was all so overwhelming that you marched right back up stairs to your room to try dampen out the noise from downstairs, it didn't help as expected.

In a split second you punched your window, causing some of the glass to shatter and leaving a small hole behind where your fist hit. "Uh oh.." you panicked and searched around for something to fix it up.

You grabbed some duck tape that was conveniently laying on the night stand and picked up a few pieces of the glass to try tape it back on. A few of the pieces were still on the ground, you knew Mingyu would faint it he found out you were touching glass shards but that completely slipped your mind as you gathered the tiny pieces and looked around for a hiding spot.

"Bingo!!" you whispered yelled and dashed to put it under the carpet then you turned to the window and decided to close the curtain so anyone who walked into your room wouldn't notice it.

You sat down on the bed and began to reflect over everything that just happened, analyzing the pros and cons of what you did then after a while you realized you couldn't do that because of the age that you were in, it wasn't capable of doing that complex stuff. You just blinked in confusion and took out a plushie, beginning to play with it.

A minute later, Mingyu knocked on your door, peeping in at you with a smile, "Hi little baby Y/N~ how are you?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." you began to look around relentlessly, your eyes kept going back and forth between the curtain and Mingyu. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"What did you do this time?" asked Mingi as he sat down at the edge of the bed. You blinked profusely, trying to come up with a lie at the top of your head, "Uhhhhhhh...."

"Uhh?" Mingyu smiled in a goofy way. You shook your head and pouted, "Nu uh."

"Nu uh?" Mingyu asked amused, "Alright, I'll take that as an answer but I must ask. Why is your curtain closed? You normally like looking outside?" You widened your eyes and whispered, "Uh oh.."

"Uh oh indeed. Care to tell me what happened or do you want me to go find out myself, little baby Y/N?" He grinned and inched closer to your face, "What will it be?"

"Broke window and hid evidence from you..." you whispered sadly.

Mingyu shook his head, still wearing his same smile that's been present throughout your conversation with him, "Let me guess... You 'fixed' it with duck tape and hid some of the glass under the carpet?"

You nodded, dumbfounded at how well Mingyu knew you.

"Welp... I won't tell the others if you don't? Pinky promise~"

"Pinky promises." you giggled.

"Now, lets go frame this on Chan after we get you some chocolate milk!!!" said Mingyu as he picked your tiny figure up with ease and headed downstairs, "I shall lead the way you extremely short stack of pancakes!!"