MONSTA X-Jooheon

Requested by @Patrick617
•Smut
•Swearing
•Little space

Jooheon pulled you into the closet and passionately kissed you on the neck, leaving behind some hickeys and bruises. He stripped you down until you were butt naked.

"You're already stretched~ How beautiful." whispered Jooheon as he unbuckled his his pants and took out his dick. "Now be a good boy and stay quiet as I fuck you mercilessly~" with those final words, Jooheon thrusted into you making you muffle scream. He didn't stop thrusting when he eventually found your prostate. Your eyes were half lidded, your neck was littered with hickeys and bruises, your member was leaking with precum and your body was shaking rapidly. You felt so good.

"H-Hyung... Hy-ung..." you mumbled incoherently. Your head felt fuzzy, almost like static. You couldn't exactly comprehend what was happening around you. The pleasure was overstimulating.

Jooheon continued you thrust into your heat, making your eyes roll to the back of your head, "Shit, babe!! I'm close!!" groaned Jooheon as his thrust became rougher, you felt a familiar pooling in your lower regions, "Joo-HoeN-AaHh!! I'm—I'm—-" you threw your head back in pleasure and cummed all over yourself, Jooheon cumming soon after.

You both panted and pulled each other into a heated kiss, then everything when black.
.
.
.

"Babe? Sweetie? Wake up. I have fansign today and I can't leave you behind."

Your eyes opened when you heard the familiar voice, "JooJoo!!!"

Jooheon stared at you nervously, "Did I get you into little space?"

You nodded and made grabby hands towards him, "Up, Up!!!!!"

"Okay okay..." Jooheon picked you up in his arms , making his way towards the kitchen and warming up some milk. He then smiled and walked to the couch with the baby bottle of milk and began to feed you whilst cradling you in his arms, he sang you a lullaby and watched as you drifted off to sleep. In the end, Jooheon still had to take you to fansign, his manager had to constantly carry you and attempted to put you back to sleep.
The end~