EXO-Chanyeol

New pet

"Channie!! Channie!! Come see this!!!" You yelled from the other room while jumping up and down. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and switched off the tv, getting off the couch and walking towards you. "What is it peach?" He asked groggily. You smiled and pointed to the cat that was hiding under the table, "Look!! Look!! Lookie!!!"

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes and gasped in surprise, it was a kitten, curled up in a ball, under the table.

"Where did you come from little guy?" asked Chanyeol as he scooped up the kitten and rubbed his neck, searching for a collar. "Mm.. it seems you have no owner.." mumbled Chanyeol.

"CAN WE KEEP HIM!!!!!?" you yelled and jumped up and down, excited. The idea of having a pet made you feel warm inside even though you and Chanyeol already owned a dog.

"I suppose so, Babyboy..." answer Chanyeol as he walked over to kitchen and found some leftover tuna in the fridge. He then placed the kitty down on the counter top and cleaned out the salt in the tuna, then put it in one of the plastic containers for the feline to eat out of. After placing both the bowl and cat on the ground, Chanyeol turned to you and gestured you to come over. You skipped towards him, excepting a hug or something but instead you got a pacifier slipped into your mouth.

You whined and crossed your arms, "MmmmMmm!!" you yelled with the paci in your mouth.

"Be a good boy and go to bed now, Baby...." said Chanyeol as he leaned against the counter top and quickly kissed your cheek.

You blushed and made your way to your bedroom where you saw your doggo who was fast asleep on a pillow. You smiled with the paci still in your mouth and laid down besides him. "Nwight Nwight Dwoggo!! Yow hwave swbling nwow!!" then you feel asleep.