VIXX-Hyuk

Hide and seek

"Hyukie!!! Hyukie!! Where are you hiding?!" you screamed and ran around the house, searching for your boyfriend/ caregiver, Han Sanghyuk. You two were currently playing a game of hide and seek, you were seeking while Hyuk was hiding. You had to admit, Hyuk was pretty good at this.

What felt like minutes of searching, you decided to give up, you had checked the kitchen cupboards, the bathrooms and the living room. Hyuk was nowhere to be found. Maybe he left me? you thought to yourself, what If I'm too annoying? So Hyuk decided to leave me and never come back because he don't want to take care of  me anymore. You began to cry heavily, and make your way towards you and Hyuk's bedroom, where you slammed the door shut and jumped onto the bed, crying.

"OOOF!!!!!!!!"

You gasped and sat up, noticing something under the blankets and as you lifted it up, you saw non other than Han Sanghyuk. "HYUKIE!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!!" you exclaimed and hugged him tightly, afraid to let him go. "Y/N missed you so much... Y/N thought that you ran away because you didn't like him. Y/N was crying and came to the bedroom and Y/N found you!!!" you continued to babble on and Hyuk just smiled and listened until you were done.

"Y/N tired now and he wants sleepy!!! Will Hyuk sleepy with Y/N!!??" Hyuk kissed your forehead and pulled you under the bed sheets, making sure you were warm and protected, "Sleep now, Baby, we can play an easier game later when you awake." said Hyuk as he played with your hair. It was a calming feeling and you soon found yourself fast asleep and snoring.