IKON-Chanwoo

Requested by stan_GOT7kids
[A thousand apologies for. This long ass wait-]

You grabbed a black packet, cleaning up the messy dorm that Chanwoo and the rest of IKON live in. Although it wasn't your responsibility to keep things neat and tidy, it bothered you that things were out of place and disorganized. Chanwoo once suggested that you might have OCD but you beg to differ. Any normal person would be afraid of germs, it's human nature in your option.

"Eww... that's disgusting..." you mumbled to yourself as you picked up a pizza slice from under the couch. After an hour of cleaning you felt board and tried to watch some TV to pass the time, when switching through the shows you happened to stop on a cartoon. Tom and Jerry to be exact.

"I watched this as a kid..." you mumbled to yourself as you went down nostalgia lane. It felt comfortable almost too comfortable. You shook your head abruptly, quickly changing the channel instantly when your mind started getting cloudy.

"That's enough TV for today." you stood up, checking the time, "Chanwoo and the others will be home by now..." You waddled to the room playfully, it was something you always did while walking for some reason. It didn't register in your head that it might seem odd for a grown man to waddle but then again you were 19 and had the imagination of a child. Junhoe sometimes joked that you're a whole kindergarten, just a harmless joke or so you thought.

You plopped down onto Chanwoo's bed, thinking to yourself as you got lost in your thoughts, "Am I feeling okay...Why do I have this sudden urge to swaddled up in a blanket and cuddle a plush toy..?" You said aloud to no one in particular. Shaking your head again to try snap out of it, you heard the front door being unlocked, meaning Chanwoo and the others were home.

Happily you got off the bed and rushed to the door where you screamed cheerfully, "WELCOME HOME~!!! Y/N MISSED YOU~!!!!"

They froze up, confused at your odd behavior but nevertheless Chanwoo embraced you into a warm hug, "I missed you the most~"

"No me." Bobby chimed in.

"No ME." Yunhyeong chimed in louder.

"Guys he's my boyfriend-" Chanwoo growled. Bobby and Yunhyeong shrugged nonchalantly while Chanwoo deadpanned and took you by the hand to his bedroom. There were compliments from Hanbin and Junhoe for cleaning up but it all went deaf to the ear when Chanwoo took you into his room and tackled you into a hug. You gasped and shoved your face into his chest, nuzzling against it.

"What's wrong, Babe?" asked Chanwoo with a hint of concern in his voice, it was unlike you to act this way, normally you weren't the huggy-touchy type so this was a first. "Hug..." you mumbled out making grabby hands. Chanwoo complied, hugging you tightly and securely.

"Do you want to tell me something or...?"

"Hug...." you said again in a whiny tone as you buried your face into his chest.

"Babe....? You pregnant or something...? I know males can't get pregnant but you seem a bit off and—" He stopped talking when he saw you sucking on your thumb.

"Oh Dear god, he's pregnant. I'm so screwed...I'm so screwed....oh sweet Jesus...Please save me...Hanbin's going to massacre my ass... I'm so dead..." Chanwoo mumbled to himself as he rocked you back and forth, "Don't worry baby!! I'm never going to leave you!! In fact!! Let's go buy baby stuff~" he grinned sheepishly as he picked you up and ran out the door, going blind to the members that were obviously eavesdropping on his convo with you.

"Should we...Tell him...?" asked Bobby.

"Nah, he'll figure it out, just give him some time." reassured Hanbin as he smiled at the door his Maknae ran through. "Give him time..."