Stray kids-Jisung.Part 2

Featuring Samuel Kim

You frowned because you wanted to stop but that's not enough time to calm down a panic attack, especially because of the circumstances you were at the moment, plus you still had to continue even after the break

You frowned because you wanted to stop but that's not enough time to calm down a panic attack, especially because of the circumstances you were at the moment, plus you still had to continue even after the break. You politely declined her offer and continued.

"Suit yourself." She mumbled and walked off to go watch other students.

All that was heard throughout the rest of the period was your occasional sniffles but she paid no attention to that whatsoever. Your legs were burning badly now and your body felt like giving up.

You could hear the teacher making remarks and other comments about how you all deserved this and that if anyone was to faint, she would just throw water on them.

What felt like hours of Jack-In-The-Box finally came to an end, she instructed everyone to sit down then scolded them saying that she would make the punishment worst if the class ever did this again.

Your mind was too far gone to pay the closest attention to her words, the bell rang and she said her same old dialogue.

"Be kind, Be good, don't lie and be the reason someone smiles today."

The class was already gone, they didn't really didn't care what she had to say, neither did you, you had your bag on your back and proceeded to walk down the stairs, your breathing was getting more and more rapid.

"Y/N??! Are you okay?" your whole class was staring at you now, you eventually lost control over your emotions and the panic attack took over.

You were sobbing and losing air, you just wanted to go home and hug Jisung. That's all you wanted. You wanted to be comforted by your Daddy.

A class mate panicked at reacted quickly, she grabbed your bag and her own then gave it to the other students while she held your hand, trying to find a teacher to help.

The deputy principal who happened to be your uncle, Lee Jinki, spotted you and immediately put his arm over your shoulder, leading you to the office while your class mate held your hand tightly.

Your mind couldn't register what exactly was happening, all you remember is being in the office, you were sweaty and sticky since it was a hot day and because of what happened previously.

The secretary managed to calm you down, your class mate was long gone so she couldn't speak for you and to top it all off, the principal was even called in to come see you. She tried asking you some questions but all that came out were sobs. You felt so vulnerable in this situation. Everything was happening to fast, it was hectic situation to be in. The little side of you kept begging to come out but you kept him in because your Daddy wasn't here to properly take care of you.

The next lesson ended and you were allowed to go out for break, you walked to your Natural Science class where all your class mates were packing up and getting ready to leave for break. They spotted you and almost immediately, everyone was hugging you and asking if you were okay. You smiled, thanked them and replied that you were in fact okay then left for break. Too much affection would ultimately make you soft and you being soft meant you were at risk of falling into little space.

You were miserable and your eyes hurt from crying so much. You practically dragged your feet to lunch break while walking next to one of your friends named Naeun.

She kept trying to cheer you up but nothing seemed to bring up your mood. The only person capable of doing that right at this very moment was your friend and role model, Samuel.

When Samuel saw you, he softened up and smiled warmly, he had no idea what happened.

You sat down next to him and watched your lunch box, your appetite was gone. Felix, your other friend and Woojin's band mate, sat diagonal to you.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he asked, you kept quiet. Felix got up and sat next to you, rubbing your shoulder soothingly.

To make matters even more worst than they already were, your technology teacher walked by with a grin and asked in the most insensitive way possible, "Are you feeling okay~~" she then strutted away, not even waiting for your answer.

You broke down in tears, Samuel hugging you tightly, "Its okay to cry." he whispered because he knew how much you dreaded crying.

"But it's embarrassing... especially in front of you." you whispered back.

Samuel immediately understood, "Y/N, This doesn't change anything between us and never will change the way I look at you. I will never think any less of you, trust me."

Throughout the day you tried to stay positive and less pessimistic, Samuel's words made you slightly stronger although It was hard to avoid your technology teachers glares. That women even had to audacity to come up to at second lunch break and interrogate you about who you complained to in the office when you got called to give a statement about what went down in that lesson. Your technology teacher even tried to pin point that this was your fault and insisted that she offered you a break and it was you who denied it. You didn't even want to argue with her, the more she interacted with you, the more you felt you were slipping deeper into your headspace.

The day ended, you thanked God that this horrible day had finally came to an end and will surely never repeat. Felix was furious with your teacher, he wanted to get her arrested for what she did, however he kept his cool and happily escorted you back to the dorms.

You were scared to tell Jisung in fear that he might blame you, if you didn't tell them Felix would and you'd be bombarded with way too many questions,

So you sucked it up and went to go see Jisung, your throat was dry and you were visibly shaking. Luckily Jisung was doing a photoshoot shoot for Stray Kids's up coming song. First things first, you changed out of your school uniform and one of Jisung's short sleeve shirts on.Jisung's smell making you less nervous about telling him about school.

"Y/N~ I'm back. How was school?"Jisung suddenly walked in with a big smile plastered across his face.

You bit your lip and looked down in shame, your little side was getting coming out.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"Jisung kneeled down to your height, his eyes staring directly at your now glossy ones.