Super Junior-Leeteuk

The truth

Normal font-Reality
Bold font-Rumors
tw//heavy themes

"Did you hear about Leeteuk's new toy?"

"Yea, that 16 year old boy that goes to our school."

"I heard that they're like a couple that have sex."

"Y/N? Why are you hiding underneath the bed?" asked Leeteuk as he crouched down to examine you.

"I'm scared to sleep alone...I'm scared he might touch m-me.." you whispered and wiped your tears stain eyes as Leeteuk lead you out from your hiding spot.

"Mmm, you can sleep with me. I don't mind sharing my bed with you?"

You sniffled and looked the other way.

"Hey.. look at me. I promise nobody will dare touch you in that way ever again while I'm still breathing."

"I saw bruises on his toy!! I think he abuses him!!"

"Omg!! I wouldn't be surprised!!"

"Shhh.. shhh. I got you, don't cry, he'll hear you. I need to sneak you out of here." Leeteuk whispered and rubbed your back soothingly.

"W-Why does he h-hit me so m-much!!?" you sobbed into Leeteuk's shirt and cried heavily.

"He probably does abuse him!! Have you seen the amount of alcohol that Leeteuk drinks?"

"Teukie? Teukie? Wake up Teukie!!! Please!! Don't do this to me!! You promised you wouldn't leave me!!! Not like this!!!" you wailed and shook Leeteuk violently, "WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!!!"

Leeteuk shot up in surprise, the empty wine bottle was now on his lap, "I'm sorry.. fuc.. I'm so sorry.. I'm stupid, I just needed to relieve pain.. I went too far. Please forgive me, Y/N-ie." he held his own hair tightly and began to tear up.

"Of course, Teukie!! I know how your mood has been getting lately.. especially after..." you replied back but didn't finish the sentence, instead you said something else in a soft voice , "I hope I don't burden you.."

"Of course not, you're the one person that keeps me going, without you I'd be a mess, I'd be so lost. Never ever think that, okay? Do you understand me. You're so important..." he hugged you tightly and rubbed your hair, "So
important..."

"He's so skinny!! Leeteuk probably doesn't even feed the poor boy!! What kind of sugar daddy does that?"

"Y/N-ah? Is something wrong with the food?" asked Leeteuk has he put his fork down and touched your shoulder. You quickly pushed his hand away and ran to the sink, throwing everything up.

You sobbed heavily, "I-I can't... I-I can't... I-I c-an't.." you mumbled continuously.

"What do you mean you can't?" the older male asked as he approached you and rubbed your back soothingly.

"I can't eat solid foods... he use to make me throw it up, m-my digestive system can't t-take it."

Leeteuk felt up your ribs and shook his head in disapproval, "This won't do. I'll have to get you soft and easy foods. You're far too skinny for your age."

"Baby food." you said shyly.

"What?" Leeteuk's eyebrow raised.

"I want baby food..." you said again more shyly.

"Alright. For now, let me make you some mashed potatoes and after that I'll feed you some fruits."

"Why does he dress his boyfriend up in baby clothes? That's kinda weird, don't you think, especially considering the fact they have sex!!!"

"Gross!!! Who has sex with a baby?"

"Leeteuk apparently-"

"One step for Y/N and one giant leap for babykind!!!" chanted Leeteuk as he lifted you up in your footie pajamas. It was felt soft and delicate on your bruised skin, you felt like an actual baby for once. "Look how cute my baby brother is!! I could just uwu to death!!!!"

You whined and make grabby hands towards him so he could cuddle you. Nothing mattered in this moment besides you and Leeteuk, you finally felt at peace now that you were in his arms, safe and sound.. like all babies should be.

"Hey look!!! There's Leeteuk and his boyfriend walking out the police station!!"

"Ohhh!! Someone's in trouble!!! Quickly!! Snap a picture so we can show everyone tomorrow!!!!"

"Y/N's image will be ruined for sure!!"

"Congratulations Mr Park Jeongsu!! You now have legal custody over your brother."

"And what about our dad?" asked Leeteuk as he picked you up and pushed a pacifier into your mouth while you slowly dosed off.

"He's been sentenced to 50 years in jail for child exploitation, sexual and physical abuse as well as child neglection. Let's keep this between us but I'm pretty sure he'll end up rotting in there." answered the police officer in a whisper, only audible to Leeteuk.

"Thank you so much, Thank you so so much!!"

"No problem...You better get going now. Seems like the little guy is dosing off in your arms, remember to keep a close eye on him."

Leeteuk smiled to himself and rubbed your hair soothingly, "Will do. Tomorrow he'll be starting home school so I can constantly keep my eyes on him." Leeteuk then whispered in your ear, "I promise you Y/N that nothing bad will happen when I'm here. Never again will you suffer, I'll be the best caretaker and big brother you could ever ask for, you can count on me."

You smiled in your sleep at his words as a warm feeling filled your chest.