IKON-Bobby

Bobby's always right

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO KIM JIWON!!!!" you screamed and stumped your foot in frustration.

Bobby turned to you with a glare, "Thats Bobby to you, Y/N. How dare you call me by my real name..."

Your eyes practically twitched with anger, you and Bobby were arguing over what you were going to wear for his fansign with IKON. You weren't very fond of the outfit he decided on, it looked ugly and didn't match the weather. You on the the other hand had something else in mind, you wanted to wear short-shorts and a tank top because it was boiling hot outside. Plus Bobby's outfit was ridiculous, it was an oversized hoodie with long pants, it was too hot to wear it.

In the end you got your way like you always do, Bobby could barely control you anymore, you had a mind of your own and you were the boss of yourself. You and Bobby finally made it to the fansign where IKON sat, waiting for you guys. For some reason you were feeling cold. It was odd because the sun was shining and according to you, if the sun was shining then that meant it was hot. You whined softly as you sat down next to Bobby while him and IKON were interacting with fans.

Guilt and regret started to overcome your mindset and you soon found yourself in little space, you sure as hell felt uncomfortable because slipping in public was embarrassing but slipping with Bobby was calming.

You poked Bobby's shoulder with a pout across your face, "BobBob..." you whispered in a soft and scared voice. Bobby didn't hesitate to look at you, he knew that when you called him 'BobBob' that it meant you were in little space.

"Baby? What happened? How did you get into little space?"whisper Bobby as he finished signing a fans album and shaking her hand. You stared at him and pouted, "Y/N is cold..."

Bobby handed you a backpack with the clothes that he wanted you to originally wear, he even added in a pacifier, warm milk and a stuffy. After that day you definitely trusted Bobby and his decisions because Bobby was always right.