Seventeen-Vernon

Not in school—

You watched Vernon with puppy dog eyes as he was sitting with his group of friends while you sat at a bench all alone.

Vernon's reputation was more important than you.

It would tarnish his name if you were seen holding, hugging, kissing or even interacting with him. So you both agreed that when at school, you'll both pretend that you don't know each other and when you get home, it's love and cuddles.

Of course this hurt you but seeing your boyfriend happy never fails to make you content with everything and anything around you.

On this particular day, you were drinking a lot of boxed apple juice. Vernon would scold you at home if he witnessed this but at school he could care less.

You were on your fifth box when you felt an uncomfortable feeling below. You knew for a fact that you needed the bathroom. Not having the guts to get up and go as all eyes would turn to you, you decided that it was best to hold it in. There were only two lessons left till the day ended, so you were confident that you could control your bladder as long as you can stay big.

The bell rang and you went to your respective class that happened to be the same one as Vernon, most of your classes were with him, he would sit opposite to you in the back with his popular friends.

During the period your bladder was becoming heavier and heavier, you were trying everything possible to ease it. You tried pressing your legs together, putting a book on your lap and even scribbling on your notebook to distract yourself. It was no use because as soon as the bell rang for the next lesson, you couldn't hold it much longer, there was no hope, you were surly screwed.

As a last resort before you would forever be scarred and humiliated from this moment, you turned to Vernon who stared you dead in the eye and held a juice box.

Guilt filled your stomach as you were nearing your bladder exploding in front of your whole class. "M'sorry..." you mumbled as you couldn't stay big Y/N any longer.

Vernon gave you a wink and a thumbs up before mouthing to you, "Do it."

You titled your head in confusion but nevertheless shrugged as little Y/N came into the picture and eased his bladder. You expected there to be a puddle below you, one that would surely touch the floor but to your surprise there was nothing, your pants were dry. A bit confused you turned to look at Vernon but he simply smiled and gestured to his black bag at the back of the class. It wasn't just any bag of his, this one was especially for you, it was your diaper bag.

You flushed red and placed your head on the desk, remembering that you were wearing pull up diapers.

"Uh oh..." you simply said as you knew you'd get a stern scolding and corner time when you arrive home.