K.A.R.D-BM

Gym day

"Yea, alright. I got it.." said Matthew on the phone as he fumbled to pack your diaper bag. You held onto his foot and made continuous annoying babbling noises. "I'm leaving now, remember to lock up the studio. Yes, thank you. I will. He's with me... uhh.. just some baby sounds, the usual. Mhm. Yep. Will do. Talk to you later, bye!!"

You looked up at Matthew, your babbling still continuing but getting louder by the second. You started to pull at his pants folds, undoing them in the process.

"Awww baby, I folded those so nicely." he whined and picked you up with ease, holding you in his right arm while holding the diaper bag with the left, "Did I pack everything... feel like I'm forgetting something." He said to himself as he did a quick head count and searched around the room.

"Blaa Blaa!!!" You yelled out.

Matthew grabbed a pacifier and shoved it into your mouth, "Alrighty~!! We're good to go~!!"

"Mlaa Mlaah!!!!" You mumbled through your pacifier, "MLAAH MLAAH!!!!!"

"Genuinely have no clue if you're trying to help me for my next album or just babbling like the baby you are?" remarked Matthew as he went downstairs, grabbing his keys and making his way to his car. He strapped you into your baby seat with great struggle, you kept biting and pulling at his shirt.

"Chill lil buddy no need to get all fussy on me." He cooed and petted your head, "This won't be a long drive so sit tight, will ya?" Matthew chirped and closed the back door, getting into the drivers seat.

You fell asleep on the drive over to the gym and when Matthew you woke you up to take you inside with him, you put up quite a fight but eventually settled down when he bribed you with a lollipop.

When entering the gym you felt intimidated, the appliances and equipment looked like they could crush you in seconds. Matthew went into a secluded area that was booked privately by him. He sat you down on the bench and began to start his workouts. It was boring to watch to say the least so you got off the bench and trotted towards him while he was lifting weights.

"BLAH!!!" You screamed, nearly causing him to drop the 10kg dumbbell. "Jesus....Y/N, don't give me a heart attack when I'm doing this type of exercise." He tried to dumb it down for your understanding but you blinked furiously, watching his lips move.

"Blah..." You walked away from him and towards the rack of dumbbells. Matthew swiftly scooped you up before you could get any closer. "You're giving me grey hairs, Y/N. Just stay still and-Stop walking away from me when I talk..." Matthew whined and followed after you, grabbing you by the waist and lifting you up, "if you refuse to let me exercise then I'll use you for exercise."

He laid down on the mat and began to lift you up light weights. You were totally oblivious so you just giggled and screamed playfully, it was fun. Being lifted up and down, it almost felt like you were flying. Each time you went down then was lifted up into the air  excitedly. Matthew put his legs on yours and he began to balanced your in the air while holding onto your upper body.

"Aren't you enjoying yourself~" he placed you down and got on top of you in a push up position, "Stay still ey? I'll kiss your forehead each time I come down." He started the first push up and as promised, he kissed your forehead causing you to giggle even louder and make happy babbling noises.

"Where's the baby?~" He closed his eyes as he lifted his body up then opened it when when down, "There he is~"

"Daddy!!"

Matthew stopped abruptly, a blush covering his face, "Ahaha!! That's enough exercise for today!! Time to go home!! Yes!! Let's go home!! Home time~!! Hahahahah!!!" He quickly gathered his stuff and shoved it all in his backpack then grabbed your diaper bag, slinging it over him and running out the building.

You sat there, blinking furiously, somehow you fell out of baby space which was even a surprise to you. You pulled out your dummy.

"Did he just forget me...?" You sighed and laid back down on the mat, "Baka Baka." You placed the dummy back in your mouth with a smug grin, imagining how stressed out Matthew is going to be when he realizes you're not in the car with him. Closing your eyes, you drifted off to sleep. You couldn't remember much as you instantly went back into baby space but what you do remember is Matthews voice in a state of panic.

"OH GOD!! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!! Y/N MY LOVEEE!!! JESUS HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!! YOU NEALY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I FORGOT YOU!! SOMIN AND JIWOO ARE GOING TO KILL ME!! FORGIVE ME BABBYYYYY~ I'LL BRIBE YOU WITH ICE CREAM FOR A WEEK IF YOU DON'T TELL THEMMM"