GOT7-Bambam

You're alright

"Hello? Y/N? What's up? Did school finish early?" asked Bambam who was a little surprised to see you calling him while at school.

You stayed silent for a while and sniffled quietly, "D-Dad-dy..." you managed to choke out, "they're bul-lying me a-agai-n..."

Bambam widened his eyes and sat up from his desk, "Are you in a safe space?!" he whisper yelled and began to pack up his school books and pencil case, "Baby?? Baby?! Are you in a safe space!?"

You muffled sobbed silently over the phone and pulled it away from ear to curl up in a ball and hide your face in your knees. Bambam kept screaming over the phone, "BABY? ARE YOU IN THE BATHROOM? CLASSROOM? BASEMENT AREA!? ARE YOU IN THE BASEMENT AREA!!!!? IS THAT WHERE THEY PUT YOU!!!!? BABY?!! ANSWER ME!!! PLEASE!!!! I NEED TO HELP YOU—"

Bambam swore audibly as your phone line cut off. He was now practically racing throughout the college building and into the high school section where you were located.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" Bambam screamed like a mad man, catching the stares of random students and faculty members. He couldn't care less though, he secretly hated all of them, especially the faculty members for not giving a shit about you.

He rushed down towards the off bounds basement area that kids used, to get up to their shenanigans, in your case, they used it as a way of beating you up so that nobody catches them. It didn't even matter though, nobody cared If got beat up or not, not even the teachers, they've even witnessed you being hit in class but didn't blink an eye. Bambam was the only one who took it seriously, hes seen the scars that decorate your body, it's not a good sight.

"BABY? BABY? WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE BABY!!!"

A loud wail echoed through the empty basement and Bam didn't even hesitate as he ran towards the source of the noise. "OH MY GOD!! Y/N!!" he screamed and ran up to you, embracing you into a warm and delicate hug full of passion and warmth. "I'm okay Daddy... I'm okay.... I-I'm not okay!!! I'm not okay!!!!!!l you choked out and wrapped your arms around him.

Bambam reached into his pocket and pulled out a pacifier, placing it in your mouth. "You're alright, Daddy has you now, my precious baby boy. I won't let this happen again, I promise..." said Bambam as he made sure his knife was completely hidden in his back pocket, "Never again will they touch you. Never."