SHINee-Jonghyun(part 1)

My baby angel

Jonghyun grinned and sat happily with you between his legs, he was currently brushing your hair for the fifth time today. Why? Because you were clumsy and constantly got things stuck in your hair such as: thorns, twigs, grass, leaves, flowers etc

"Are birds making nests in your hair or something, Puppy? Mm?" he piped up and kissed your forehead.

You giggled in response and turned around to embrace him in a hug but instead you got easily distracted by his huge wings and began to pull at the feathers.

"O-Ow hey- what are you-" Jonghyun grabbed your bruised up wrists gently and then stood up to hold you bridal style, "Your wings will come soon, Puppy~ Of course they won't be as large as mine or pretty but at least you'll have something, Am I right?"

You pouted and squirmed, wanting to go back into the woods to go collect flowers, Jonghyun wasn't impressed, "Puppy... we need to go back home so I can give you a bath and milk then put you off to sleep-"

You shook your head and crossed your arms, refusing to go with but in retrospect you didn't have much of a choice seemingly as your home was in the sky and only Jjong could fly you there and back. He was your means of transportation after all.

"How about I let you ride my back this time, mm? Would you like that?" he coaxed with his signature smile.

You thought for a second before nodding in agreement as he put you down then turned around to bend over, allowing you access to his back. You stared in awe at his wings, wishing you could have those to so you could fly down to earth anytime you wanted and play longer in the woods.

You jumped on quickly and waited for him to take off, "Remember to hold on tight, Puppy." he reminded you as his wings flapped, blowing the grass and flowers beneath him. "Ready... set... GOO!!!!"

You grabbed tightly around his neck as he dashed through the purple shaded sky and directly into the fluffy white clouds. The cold breeze hit your face making your teeth chatter a bit. He eventually landed on a platform and flew over a large locked gate before landing again, this time on a circle of roses. You remember Jonghyun telling you that these were his roses therefore he named them 'Jjong's rose' saying the name in your head never failed to make you smile.

"Okay my Puppy, let me wash you up~"

You yelped and as you slipped off his back and into the roses, they were soft like his hair. You made grabby hands to him and he picked you up with ease before making his way into his little cottage. It felt safe in there.

"Puppy, can you strip while I prepare the formula milk?" he asked softly, knowing you were afraid to be alone but tried anyway. As expected you shook your head no and latched onto his leg desperately.

"Mmm... it's fine~" he hummed and ran the bath water, not too hot and not too cold. Then he lifted up your shirt and slipped off your pants and underwear, "Hop in~" he instructed.

You hesitantly climbed in, nearly slipping as you did so. The water surrounded you, making you splash it continuously. "Hey hey, Puppy- careful-" Jonghyun said while dodging the splashes then a thought came to his head and he cupped the water and poured it all over your hair.

You whined and crossed your arms, staring him dead in the eye. He simply grinned before saying, "Don't get me wrong, I was just watering a flower~" then he laughed and eye smiled at you.

You couldn't help but smile back and splash him in return, "Puppyyy!! What was that for?" he pouted.

You winked and held your fingers and thumb together then move your pinched fingers from one nostril to another.

Jjong laughed, "Flower? Right?"

You nodded and gave him a thumbs up to reassure him that he got it correct.

"Oh Puppy, I sometimes forget you speak sign language, I just wish I could hold a conversation with you in it~"

You shook your head and pointed at his throat then eye smiled. "Y-You like the sound of my voice?" he blushed and you nodded rapidly before pulling him into the water, "Aaaaahhh!! It was a trap!!! A TRAP I SAY!!!!"

What felt like hours of play time finally came to an end when Jonghyun let out the crystal clear water and wrapped you in a cloud like towel, surprisingly he dried quick and was already dressed then he carried you out into the kitchen and prepared a bottle while holding you in his other arm. Jjong is strong. You squeezed his arms through his long sleeved shirt to feel his muscles then worked your way down to grab under his shirt and feel his abs.

"P-Puppy!! That tickles!! What are you doing?"

You grinned and lifted both your arms up in a flexing manner then pointed to him. Jjong snorted and placed you down on the couch with the bottle in his hand, "I use to work out." he stated then held you in a cradling position and put the nipple of the bottle in your mouth. "I don't do it anymore though."

You touched your forehead with the fingers of your right hand then bought your hand forward and down then stuck out your pinky and thumb with you palm still facing you.

Jonghyun stared at you for a while, "Why?" he turned his head and you nodded to him, "I'm not sure, Puppy. Maybe I'll get back into it.. someday? But it might take too much attention away from you so I—"

You shook your head no and pushed away the bottle, turning away from Jonghyun. He gasped, "Puppy!! I'm not making up excuses, I just... You're more important, me getting buffed up is irrelevant and useless, there's just no need for me to have the strength, I- okay. Fine. I'm lazy, you happy now?" he poked your hips making you yelped and turned you right around to face him before putting the nipple back in your mouth.

You stared at him with half-lidded eyes before they finally managed to sew shut and the rest was blank. What you do remember is waking up now and being nicely swaddled in your crib. Jjong was fast asleep in his bed, diagonal from you.

You gasped softly as there was some movement on your back, you managed to unswaddle yourself and was surprised when you found a set of full white wings attached to you. You grinned and flapped them up and down then an idea came to your head. You could go to the woods now, seemingly as you had wings to fly yourself there and back, plus you assumed Jjong wouldn't mind.