◈ OC ◈

Name: 久方ゆり (Hisakata Yuri)

Dub Name: Lily Roberts

Age: 14-15

Birthday: 14 July

Gender: Female

Element: Water

Zodiac: Cancer

Personality: Lily has a very bright personality and sees the beauty in everything. She is kind to everyone and likes to help people and learn new stuff, therefore she is really optimistic. She is also very curious and clumsy sometimes, which can cause really funny moments. Lily is also the type of girl that can become very competitive during a game. Especially when she sees a chance to win.

Likes: singing, sports, dancing, her friends and family, the colour indicolite, art, nature and the ocean, all kinds of food.

Dislikes: bullies, bad, rude and annoying people, golddiggers and science fiction movies.

Group: HeartMix

Instrument: Guitar

Hobby: Soccer

School: Raimon Junior High

Family:

- Viviana Roberts (Hisakata Viviaana) (Mother)

- Andrew Roberts (Hisakata Andoryū) (Father)

- Morana Proulx (Hashimoto Morein) (Aunt)

- Clay Proulx (Hashimoto Kurei) (Uncle)

- James Proulx (Hashimoto Satsujin) (Nephew (17))

- Noah Proulx (Hashimoto Zankoku) (Nephew (16))

- Sapphire Proulx (Hashimoto Kurami) (Niece (17))

- Evelyn Proulx (Hashimoto Ayuri) (Grandmother)

- Fernando Roberts (Hisakata Hideo) (Grandfather)

Appearance:

She has a pigtail hairstyle to her waist with baby blue ribbons and her hair colour is blond and curly.

One of her eyes is a nice colour of blue and the other one is white. (She isn't blind in that eye nor has an illness, she is just born with it.)

Clothes:

Clothes:

Player Information:

Player Information:

Position:

Striker/Midfielder

Team:

- Raimon

- Inazuma Japan

Number:

7

Hissatsu Technique:

- Crystal Fox (season 1)

- Moonlight Burst (season 1)

- Ice Missiles (season 1) (with Kevin)

- Lunar Blast (season 2) (with Axel and Jude)

- Angelic Torrent (season 3)

- Solitude of Heaven (season 3)

- Surge of Elements (season 3) (with Mark, Axel and Jude)

Hissatsu Tactic:

- Moon Rain

- Perversion of Light

- Siren Melody

Substitute Hissatsu:

- Inazuma Break

- Death Zone 2

Trivia

- Before she was on the team she wasn't that very happy at school. Even though she was the captain of the cheerleaders and pretty popular she was often called names and make fun of because of her eye. Ever since she is on the team she didn't really pay attention to that anymore. Mainly because she realized that there would always be people that had an opinion on her in some way, just like everyone else.

- She gets stressed really easily, but most of the time she has it under control. Unfortunately, there are moments when she hasn't it under control and gets a panic attack. Luckily there is always someone around her to help her through it. 

- She is always busy with one of her hobbies, mainly soccer. If she isn't playing soccer she is probably writing ideas for a new song or learning some new geography for something. 

- Even though she likes all kinds of food, she is easily full. However, when there is something she really loves from the food she would eat so much of it that it almost makes her sick.

- If she would go to Hogwarts, she would be in Ravenclaw.