♪ 𝟏 ♪

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴.𝑀. 

This is it... this is the day she finally dies... she really has the audacity to play her guitar all fucking night? I don't even understand how she's in the hero course honestly.

Well I do, her quirk isn't super shitty or anything but SHE is shitty. And she's so dumb it hurts, almost as bad as Dunce Face. I don't get her really... like at all, but do I care? No. She's an extra to me like most people I know.

The girl herself comes off so bland and boring, of course she's a background character in my life. The way her eyes are almost lifeless and dull, like a doll, and the way she's just calmly polite, pisses me off too. 

(Y/n) (L/n) doesn't have a personality, I don't know why, but I don't care to find out why. She doesn't stand out and she doesn't make any attempt to be the best, so I absolutely can't even see her on my level.

Her quirk isn't so bad which is the worst part about her. She's 100% better at everything a regular human can do. Sounds like a nice quirk that she doesn't utilize at all. She's a fucking idiot if I've ever had the displeasure of knowing one.

I stand up groggily and I walk out of my room into the hallways and haul my ass all the way to her room, once again, to yell at her. THE PROBLEM IS SHE ALWAYS IGNORES ME AND KEEPS FUCKING PLAYING. 

I reach her door, and instead of respecting her and her privacy because fuck that at this point, I kick open her door and see her sitting calmly on her floor with her guitar... what. the. fuck.

"The fuck..." I mutter under my breath staring at the wide eyed crismon eyes that are almost the same shade as mine.

"BAKUGO WHAT THE HELL?!" (Y/n) yells at me and I quickly wrap my hand around her mouth to prevent her from screaming anymore, I'm not in the mood to deal with that damn sleepless teacher.

"Shut up. Aizawa still exists, remember dumbass?" I say to her and she calms down slightly after struggling at bit. I release my hand gently from her face and I stare at her with puzzlement written all over my face.

Since when was her hair long and red? And why does she have horns? Her eyes are almost piercing into me, ...weird.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I ask her with a jumble of emotions, the two main ones being; annoyance and confusion.

"Fuck you that's what happened." She retorts and I pause for a second... was she always like this? 

"Fuck you too, but seriously I'm wondering why you look like the stupid red teletubbie." I snicker a little bit and she hits my shoulder... does she want to die?

"Shut the hell up, it's my natural hair, can't do anything about it really." (Y/n) sighs out and sets her guitar aside and turns to face me fully.

"Your natural hair? So what, you've been wearing a wig the whole school year?" I ask sarcastically but she tilts her hand a bit.

"Eh... well not a wig, but my quirk lets me change my appearance." She briefly explains and I stare at her waiting for the rest of an explanation... but she doesn't give any 

"Ugh do I have to spell everything out for you, dumbass?" (Y/n) says with fake sweetness and I feel like I'm hearing my own words come out of her mouth but with a different voice... I hate it.

"Stop impersonating me." I sternly say and she looks at me with a quirked eyebrow.

"Girl- this is just my personality... you made this about yourself." She tells me and I question her calling me "girl"... what the fuck is wrong with her?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I question with scrunched eyebrows.

"A lot, but that's what happens when you're built different." (Y/n) replies then she bit her lower lip a and squinted her eyes at me... what. 

She's fucking crazy. I don't know the extra that she was and the crazy lip biting bitch in front of me is. I am going to assume that she is on drugs and hopefully everything will just figure it's own shit out.

"Ugh, you're an uncultured pig, get out." She stands up with a huff and tries pushing me out of the door, she's not moving me really, but I can tell she's holding back a lot of strength.

I turn around and her hands end up pushing on my chest and she stares in shock with her face as red as her own hair, while I don't really care, like don't touch me but at the same time, she's being a wimp.

I grab her hands for her since she seems like she's become brainless. And her eyes widen more as she stares at me and I just furrow my brows in a confusion. What in the hell is she thinking?

a/n: lmao heya, umm yeah this is very interesting

a/n: lmao heya, umm yeah this is very interesting... thanks for reading :)

~885 words~

-mads-