♪ 𝟏𝟏 ♪

'𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝐸𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐿𝑌 '

I think to myself as I tap my pencil on my notebook.

Ever since that night after our friends found out about my real appearance a little over a week ago, he's been really off around me.

That night was strange, for sure. He was soft and gentle, and really kind to me. It was Bakugo in a parallel universe to be sure. He even held me in his lap and hugged me to his chest... weird behavior honestly.

I felt safe though, I felt really safe. I'm surprised he gets nightmares about his kidnapping, but I mean if anyone was kidnapped, it would only be natural to be afraid.

I find myself blushing remembering that night so often. My mind often drifts off in class, just like now, thinking about it.

I always wonder why he felt a sudden need to pull me onto his lap, but I can never find the answer. I mean there is one, but it's obviously not true.

Bakugo Katsuki liking me romantically, is the craziest thought I've ever had. It's not possible since he doesn't like people in general, and he's too focused on becoming number one to even consider having time for a relationship.

I decide to tune out my thoughts and to focus on Aizawa's lecture. Ten minutes later, the bell rings and I head to lunch. I reach the lunchroom and I sit down with Momo and Jiro as usual.

I open my bento, and begin to eat. In the corner of my eye I see Mina and Sero laughing their asses off about something stupid, and Bakugo looking like he wants to die from how loud they are.

I laugh under my breath at the irony that he's upset they're being mad, like he's never been loud and annoying before. It's his subtle cluelessness, that I've come to find a little charming.

Don't get me wrong, he's no Prince Charming, but he has his good sides. He's been trustworthy with my secret, and I've seen him become kinder and kinder towards me and I'm still shocked with every little nice thing he does for me.