♪ 𝟐𝟗 ♪

𝐻𝑂𝑊  𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝐸𝑋𝑃𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑂 18 𝑃𝐸𝑂𝑃𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑇  𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸?

𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝐸𝑋𝑃𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑂 18 𝑃𝐸𝑂𝑃𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸?

"Hey.... hey... how y'all doing?" Are the only words I can properly spit out of my mouth right now, since I have all eyes on me, and I'm still getting used to attention after no one batting an eyelash at me for months.

God sometimes I miss looking boring and having everyone think I'm dead.

I smile at everyone the best I can and I see the surprised looks on everyone's faces. I count all my classmates and I only see seventeen. I try to recall who's missing and then I realize Uraraka is not here.

I turn to Katsuki and tug on his sleeve and lean in to whisper, "Is Uraraka sick or something? She's not here." and his face immediately turns into one of anger then a soft look as he turns towards me.

"She... she was the mole... she confessed a while ago to me, and she's being detained right now for investigation." He breathes out and I stare at him shocked.

"What the fuck?" I mutter and I can't help but wonder, why? Why would she sell me out? What did I ever do to get me fucking kidnapped?

"That fucking sucks..." I sigh out and I notice my classmates gawk at me even more confused.

"Well, I'm alive because I never died in the first place. That's the story. Can I sit down now?" I briefly explain because I don't have time for this bullshit, for the third time today.

Mina stops me from sitting down and tackles me to the ground with a hug. "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Mina squeals and I can't help but smile.

It feels nice to have good people around you for once. She sits us back up and looks at me confused. "Whose clothes are you wearing?" Mina asks confused.

"They're Bakugo's. He found me drenched in rain outside a supermarket... I've had a shitty three months." I chuckle out with a complete lie.

I am not telling people I nearly sprinted because I thought I was gonna die... too much to handle right now. I especially don't want people to know I got a villain to trust me since it could make them think I'm a mole as well.