♪ 𝟏𝟒 ♪

"𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐼𝐹  𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐴𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺

"𝐼'𝐿𝐿 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐴𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺."

Bakugo threatens me as we both sit comfortably on his bed.

I was pretty lucky that I was able to leave later than sooner, so people got bored of waiting for me and my answers. I'll have to tell my classmates eventually, but right now I'd rather not.

I decided instead of going to my room and spend the night alone and dealing with anxiety over what everyone now thinks of me, I went to Bakugo's room instead.... I don't know if I made the right decision or not.

"If I remember correctly you kissed me first..." I tease him lightly and he starts little explosions in his palm, but instead of backing off I caress his cheek with my hand and he stops on his own.

"You don't have the heart to hurt me." I mumble under my breath with a small smile. He scoffs and pulls me into his lap, with my back against his chest.

"Of course I fucking don't. I wouldn't hurt anyone who I actually like." He tells me and I pause.

"Am I the only person you like?" I ask a little curious since it's possible he cares more than he shows.

"No, I guess I like the old hag and old man." He states and I turn my head and look at him completely confused.

"Who?" I question and he sighs.

"My parents." Bakugo replies and I can't help but laugh at his names for them.

"Is that what you call them all the time?" I ask while giggling.

"Stop fucking laughing, and yes." He warns me and I keep laughing at the idea of a little Bakugo calling his mother 'Old Hag'.

He turns my head and kisses me deeply... he's getting comfortable already. Bakugo pulls my body to face him and he continues by kissing down my neck and I can tell he's trying to leave marks.

I intertwine my fingers in his blonde locks and tug at the roots, causing him to groan into my neck.

"Aw~ is your hair your weak spot?" I coo softly into his ear.