♪ 𝟐𝟓 ♪

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐻𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑁𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐶𝐸𝐷 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝑌  𝑈

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐻𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑁𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐶𝐸𝐷 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝑌 𝑈.𝐴. 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝐿𝐼𝐶𝐸.

I even no longer see missing posters of myself.

As much as I feel happy to be alive and well, it feels empty without Katsuki and my friends. It feels almost like I'm forced into solitude.

As much as I want to go out and make new friends, I'm worried that it might alert the league that I'm still alive and in hiding. And I don't want Twice to be hurt because he helped me escape.

I want to see Katsuki so badly... I want to hug him and tell him how much I miss him. I want to run back to U.A. right now and tell everyone I'm alive, but I'm terrified of being killed and possibly risking the lives of everyone at U.A. as well.

The truth is, I might have to hide for the rest of my life. Or at least change my appearance constantly.

I've been just using the old disguise I used at U.A., since it doesn't match any left over missing posters, and since it's the second most comfortable besides my own skin.

I'm able to go out and stuff, and thanks to Twice's loaded stash, I can probably be able to live decently for the next two years. I bought new clothes since I was stuck wearing the same sweatpants and t-shirt for a month.

I try to do nice things for myself like go to the library, or to a park, just anything to make life not seem so depressing.

I exercise A LOT. I heard it helps keep you feeling alive, so I jog all the time. I spent some of Twice's money buying some weights. It's out of fear that I lost all of the hard work I put in at U.A. so I've been pushing myself extra hard.

I even learned yoga... for no reason. It just seemed like a nice thing. I can't buy electronics because I would be too tempted to contact anyone at U.A.

I've grown some muscles and I can do a backbend... the little things like that are what's keeping me alive. Just feeling some level of accomplishment.

It feels like I'm constantly trying to keep myself afloat from drowning in depression, by just going outside and jogging and not holing myself up in that apartment.