♪ 𝟏𝟕 ♪

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸?

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸?

She's not in her room, and I haven't seen her in the common room either... fuck.

I know I may sound paranoid for thinking this, but what if she was taken by villains? I got captured by them, it's not impossible for her to be either. Where could she be?

I tap Ashido on the shoulder and she turns to me a little confused.

"Have you seen (Y/n)?" I ask a little annoyed and she hums while thinking for a moment.

"No... last I saw her was this morning." Racoon Eyes replies and I hum.

"Kacchan? Are you looking for (L/n)?" Deku asks me and I turn to him with a growl. What the fuck does he know about her?

"Where is she." I demand out of him and he squeaks in fear.

"W-well, I think s-she went to talk to Shinso!" He stutters out his explanation and I furrow my brows.

Eyebags? Him? Her? Alone? I'll kill him. And I'll kill Deku while I'm at it. I don't care what happen

"Why the fuck is she with Shinso?" I ask deadly serious and he shakes in fear.

"I- I told her that he could relate with her on her issues!" Deku yells out, completely afraid by me at this point.

"So you're fucking telling me you sent (Y/n) to a teenage boys room, alone, where he has a mind control quirk? I'll kill you, Midoriya." I say with his name just to get the point across how fucking serious I am about this.

It's not that I don't trust her, I don't trust people. She's very wary on using her quirk to it's full potential so she most likely won't use it unless she knows she's in danger.

I don't know much about Shinso, but I don't like him... at all. He doesn't seem like a bad person, he just has a quirk that gives him too much power and can be used in awful ways. I don't want (Y/n) to even get close to being in those situations.

"Bakugo, I don't think Shinso would do anything bad to (Y/n)." Kirishima tells me as he places a hand on my shoulder.

I shrug off as hand and furrow my brows in anger and annoyance. Why doesn't anyone get that she isn't smart enough to sense danger when it's there, and she's alone with a guy who can fucking control her mind?