♪ 𝟑𝟑 ♪

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒.

I don't know where (Y/n) is, and it's been hours. The school day has even ended. I don't know if she's in the main building still or changed her appearance to sneak into the dorms... I'm just worried.

I don't like leaving her alone, not after last time. Being away for this long just makes me wonder all the possibilities of bad things that could've happened in that time frame.

She's the most important person to me right now. (Y/n) means a lot to me, even if I don't want to admit it.

No one knows where she is, except maybe Shinso, but he obviously isn't gonna tell me anytime soon. I just want her to be safe right now... I just got her back two days ago.

I need to fucking know that she's okay.

I groan as I realize I'll need to ask the last person I wanted to ask besides Deku for help to find her...

I knock on 1-A's classroom door and I hear a gruff 'come in' and I see Aizawa sitting and grading some papers. "Aizawa-sensei... I can't find (Y/n) and no one else knows where she is." I tell him and he turns to me, his face expressionless besides his eyes, which seem filled with worry.

"Do you think she's kidnapped again?" Aizawa asks me and I shake my head... I doubt she would leave the school building.

"I don't think she has even left the school building... she found out something upsetting and I think she's hiding somewhere in the building, since she wasn't in her dorm room either." I explain and he hums before pausing to think.

"I'll get Hound Dog to try and pick up her scent, just bring her perfume or something so he has something to reference from. Meet me back here." Aizawa asks of me and I nod.

I run back to the dorms and search through her dorm for something that'd work. I found a large sleeping t-shirt she wears often, so it probably will work. I grab it and rush back to Aizawa's classroom, sort of out of breath.

I see Aizawa and Hound Dog talking when I show up and they turn to me. "Do you have something?" Aizawa asks me and I nod and hand him the shirt.

Hound Dog sniffs it and immediately picks up her scent. Aizawa and I follow closely behind him as we search through the halls. We pass the lunchroom and start heading towards the direction I originally saw her running towards and we're stationed in front of the closet (Y/n) & I once made out in... I should've searched this place sooner.