♪ 𝟑𝟕 ♪

"𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆

"𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆..."

I say out loud to the rest of my classmates, standing next to Katsuki nervously in the community room. I take a deep breath in and look to Katsuki.

"Well... umm it's kinda hard to say, but umm..." I nervously sputter out before Katsuki sighs and says it for me.

"We're dating." Katsuki says loudly and confidently, and we hear a few gasps.

"No, so unbelievable how could this have happened?" Sero says sarcastically and I widen my eyes... did people know?

"This is so shocking and we never saw this coming." Mina adds, also sarcastically, and I just begin to deadpan.

"I hate you all." I mutter quietly.

"You shitheads knew already?" Katsuki groans out and every single person nods.

I just still can't fathom, were we not secretive enough? "How did you guys find out?" I ask them and they all ponder for a second.

"Bakugo's a sleep talker. I once had to wake him up since you and Kirishima were busy and it was time for dinner..." Kaminari begins and I can already see where this is going.

"As soon as I shook him and said his name, he whispered to me "(Y/n) lemme sleep some more" and hugged my waist... I ran as fast as I possibly could." Kaminari reminisces and I hold back my laughter but it's impossible.

I curl up onto the ground and begin cackling... HABABANFJSKNWKSE damn he's so dumb.

"K-katsuki it's- it's just so fucking funny!" I cackle some more and he just stares at me with disappointment.

"Of course Kaminari told me, and I told Mina, and she told everyone." Sero explains and I just calm down a bit.

"You're all idiots." Katsuki quietly mumbles and I quietly snicker at his annoyance.

"So... for how long have you two been dating?" Mina asks us and I ponder for a second.

"We started dating a month before I got kidnapped if I remember correctly." I tell her and everyone goes quiet for a minute.

"I know it's not any of our places to ask but..." Sero starts off with as a gently as he could and I already know the second part of his question.

"Yes, I did get kidnapped due to my relationship with Katsuki." I answer softly and everyone pauses and takes a breath.

"You should've said something Bakugo... we would've been there for you more." Kaminari says genuinely and I smile a little.

"I didn't want people to know. It didn't feel like a good time to say that she's my girlfriend when she wasn't even there with me." Katsuki explains for himself and I wrap my hand around his hand.

"I'm sorry we should've been there for you." Kirishima apologizes and we both sigh.

"I didn't need your dumbasses to comfort me, that wasn't gonna solve anything. Everything is okay now so let's not be sentimental idiots and dwell on the past." Katsuki says confidently and I softly grin.

Neither of us want to remember that time much... we both were mentally breaking down. I was just so deprived from everything and he was just constantly worried.

"We're really both happy now, and we just wanted to finally announce our relationship since we no longer have worries." I tell everyone with a bright smile and they all smile back in some way.

"WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!" Kaminari announces.

"We should make a cake and celebrate your guys love! It's been a while since we've celebrated anything." Mina yells out and explains.

"Do they not know it's your birthday still?" I quietly whisper to him and he nods with a small smile. I guess he wants to keep it a secret.

"Well we're so happy that you two finally confessed! I mean I was close to accidentally blurting it out a couple of times." Kirishima admits sheepishly and I laugh.

I grip Katsuki's hand and pull him aside for a moment. "I guess we weren't that secretive huh?" I chuckle and he hums.

"It's fine. They would've found out one way or another." Katsuki reassures me.

"I mean Kirishima did say-" I start off before a knock was heard at the front door.

Everyone pauses for a moment considering it's 7 at night and we usually don't have visitors. I sigh and I go to open it and to my utter surprise it's my grandmother... with gifts??

"Grandma? What are you doing here?" I ask her confused and she smiles peacefully.

"I come with gifts for Katsuki." She says sweetly and I smile lightly and move aside to let her in.

She heads straight for Katsuki and pinches his cheeks and hugs him. "It's wonderful to see you. I remembered your birthday so I came with some things for you." She tells him sweetly.

The class stare in awe wondering how Katsuki will handle this since he's not one for affection usually.

Surprisingly, he smiles softly greets my grandma kindly. "It's nice to see you too, and you didn't have to get me anything." He responds calmly and the class almost go into shock seeing how gentlemanly he's acting.

"Of course I had to. But here, open it." My grandmother says and hands Katsuki a bag.

He opens it and looks pleasantly surprised. "Wow..." I can see him mutter under his breath.

"Katsuki, what'd you get?" I ask him teasingly.

"I got him spices, I tried to find the spiciest ones too since he mentioned he likes spicy foods." My grandma explains and I grin.

"Do you like it?" My grandma asks calmly and he nods and bends down to give her a hug.

"It's the best I've ever gotten." He replies and I softly sigh, taking in the nice sight of Katsuki being a wonderful person.

"I'm glad to hear that, I also have another thing." She says softly pulling out a rolled up piece of paper.

Katsuki unrolls it and looks so pleased, it warms my heart in a way I never thought would. I mean like over a year ago I would've been surprised if Katsuki ever smiled but here we are now I guess.

"It's the recipes of the dish I made for you when you visited." She explains and I soften my gaze.

I love this so much. "Thank you." Katsuki says softly and my grandma hums.

"Well, I must get going. It was lovely to see you Bakugo." My grandmother says to him and we both wave her off.

"I've never seen Bakugo so... civil." Kaminari says and I mean understandable.

"Its so weird to see him be so nice." Mina adds and I agree it's odd but not too odd.

"Guys, he's nice sometimes. It's not a big deal that he is a decent human being." I groan and they chuckle.

"I just put the cake in the oven, once it's done baking I'll frost it and then we can all celebrate Bakugo's birthday." Sato announces and I smile brightly.

"I bet the cake will taste good." I tell Katsuki but when I don't hear a response I turn to see he's still reading my grandma's recipe with a small grin.

I love him. So so much.