♪ 𝟑𝟏 ♪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏."

Kirishima bluntly tells Katsuki and I in Katsuki's room, and I shrug and don't mind his words since it's true, while my boyfriend takes offense, because of course he does. Being offended and mad is what Katsuki does best.

"What do you mean Shitty Hair?" Katsuki growls out, and Kirishima sighs.

"Everyone thinks you have a crush on (Y/n) and she's just really too blind to notice it or knows and keeps messing with you because she thinks it's funny! It's insane. I also heard Aizawa groan 'young love' under his breath, even he can see it. And he never pays attention!" Kirishima explains and I widen my eyes.

Damn caught in 4k by Aizawa. "Aizawa already knew way before you did, idiot." Katsuki tells Kiri and I stare at him in shock.

WHEN DID AIZAWA FIND OUT? Well actually maybe the time we passed out on the porch and he woke us up was enough evidence to say we're dating... because Katsuki Bakugo wouldn't pick up just any girl and carry them all the way to his room... yeah it was obvious.

"Was it because he saw us on the porch that one time?" I ask Katsuki and he diverts his eyes from me.

So it wasn't from that time. Interesting. "You suck at lying, when did he find out?" I ask him and he sighs.

"He may have read the letter." Katsuki mumbles and I pause for a moment thinking to myself 'what letter?' then it hits me like a bolt of fucking lightning.

"HE DID NOT FUCKING READ THAT! Katsuki I LITERALLY confessed my love to you in that thing and thought I was going to die! WHY DID HE READ IT??? I want to die." I yell totally embarrassed and confused that my teacher read my love confession, and somewhat pissed that he read it.

"Don't ask me, my mom was the one who handed him the fucking letter while I was crying my ass off on the floor!" Katsuki yells back and when he tells me he was crying not only in front of his mom, but Aizawa, I understand we both had our personal feelings exposed.