♪ 𝟔 ♪

"𝐻𝐼 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂

"𝐻𝐼 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂."

(Y/n) sheepishly says to me as I stare down at he half naked figure that she's covering with her arms. I remove my natural teenage boy thoughts, since now is not the time for that and I pause for a moment trying to figure out what's different about her.

My eyes widen, as I realize she's not in her 'disguise' or whatever the hell she calls it. I pause and look away from her body for a second to think. There isn't much time until the dust settles and she's exposed, and I'm the one who burnt her costume off... fuck I have to take responsibility.

I forgot about that little grape prick too. If he sees her, we'll never hear the end of it, and I don't really want him, of all people, to see her like this. He would just be a pervert, and wouldn't try to help her at all.

I sigh as I remove my gauntlets and take off my black and orange fitted tank top, and throw it behind me to her. I don't hear her moving so I speak up.

"Put it on, we don't need that grape to see you." I tell her and I hear her move around a bit. I wait a second in case she's still exposed to turn around.

"Ok, it's on, but I don't have a bra so don't fucking stare too much." (Y/n) says, her voice a little shaky, and I can tell she's embarrassed.

I turn back around and I capture the image in my mind. She doesn't look like shit... maybe the opposite of shit. Fuck, I shouldn't be thinking about it too much.

The way my tank top is too big for her and the way her long scarlet hair is tucked behind one of her ears. She definitely doesn't look awful... but I can't find the right word to describe her right now.

"You need to put on your disguise." I remind her and she quickly turns into her boring cover. She's less annoying when she's in her fake look, but more interesting in her real look.

"Thanks Bakugo, that would've been bad if someone saw me like that." She thanks me and I hum in response.

I don't need her thanks really, I couldn't have a naked girl exposed to a bunch of teenage boys. Dunce Face would've fucking short circuited. I can't believe I have to be half naked now.

The dust completely settles as we walk back towards where the rest are training, since I chased her to the other end of the gym.

I see her become fidgety and playing with her hands, I feel a small sense of guilt, since I didn't mean to destroy her costume... it was an accident. She doesn't seem upset about that, but she seems anxious about the extras.

When we reach the everyone else, they're busy fighting each other during their mini training sessions until of course fucking Deku notices the two of us.

"Kacchan! Where's your shirt... wait why is she wearing your shirt?!" Deku freaks out and turns beet red as he stares at her for a moment. Just a single moment, but still a moment too long and she becomes uncomfortable.

She hides herself behind me, to cover herself. I allow her to, since I'm the one who caused all of this, though if she hadn't tried to scare me, none of this shit would've happened.

"None of your fucking business, Deku. Also, don't stare, you're acting like that mini grape pervert." I spit at him and he backs away a little before heading back to fighting Round Face.

"Thank you..." I hear (Y/n) mutter behind me and I choose not to respond.

I signal Ponytail to come over, and she looks confused. She reaches us and she notices (Y/n) behind me and looks at me confused.

"I blew up her shirt." I tell her straightforwardly and she gets what I'm asking of her.

She creates a large white t-shirt and hands it to (Y/n) behind me who stays there and throws it on quickly. (Y/n) sighs out of relief and smiles at Ponytail.

"Thank you, Momo. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment." She thanks sheepishly and Ponytail nods and walks back to her training.

"You think you can train now dumbass?" I ask her and she nods at me with a confident smirk.

"I'm totally going to beat you." She tells me and I'm a little surprised by her new found cockiness... as if she wasn't just completely red and half naked in front of me a couple minutes ago.

After nearly thirty minutes of fighting she has me pinned to the ground... what the fuck? How did that happen even. I'm face down to the ground and she has my arms pinned behind my back.

I stare behind me and I see her smile delightfully at me. I turn my face away from her, as I feel my face become hot. Fuck, why did I feel weird seeing her smile like that, at me?

She gets off of me and dusts off her shorts. I roll over and catch my breath for a second, since she's an intense fighter.

She's quick and can read me easily, it's so difficult to read her since I have no idea what she's thinking. In battle or not in battle. Her thoughts are too crazy for me.

(Y/n) sticks out her hand and I've had several people hold out there hand for me, but this is the first time I'm tempted to take it.

I've had Shitty Hair attempt to grab my hand several times, but everytime he fails so I'm at a loss for words when I find myself grabbing her hand and being hoisted up.

Her hand is smaller than my own, and much softer compared to my calloused hands. It's comforting almost...

I let go as soon as I get up fully, and think back, still wondering why I wanted to grab her hand so badly.

"Training is over everyone! Get changed and head back to the dorms!" Aizawa yells and I turn thinking I was going to see (Y/n) beside me, but she had already ran to catch up with Ponytail and Headphones.

What about my shirt?

a/n: bakugo do be missing his shirt, anyways thanks for reading :)

~1088 words~

-mads-