♪ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀; 𝟐 ♪

⁀➷          an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with             the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

⁀➷
an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

⁀➷          an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with             the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 (𝑦/𝑛) 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦

"𝐾𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁!"

(Y/n) yells as she ruffles Bakugo's hair and he immediately knows why she's doing this with an annoyed expression tattooed on his face.

Katsuki Bakugo, may have, or may have not recently destroyed one of (Y/n)'s favourite dresses while being too caught up in the moment... he's been dreading the day she got payback, and sadly today is that day.

She warned him that within the next month, she'll annoy him so fucking much that he'll regret dating her. To be fair, she really liked that dress... if only Bakugo wasn't so eager to undress her right then and there, his day might've been not so shitty.

Worst thing is, (Y/n) prepared. She worked hard in advance to get her revenge. She wore her skirt higher, with white knee socks, her blouse a few buttons undone, and took off her blazer, just to tease the living hell out of him.

(Y/n) also asked for a second version of her hero costume that was more revealing, and luckily Mei was willing to help her in her scheme. She did explain she was trying to piss off her boyfriend, but she didn't say who her boyfriend was, despite the pink haired girl's deep interest.

To say that she was upset was an overstatement, but she thought this would be fun at least for her. And she promised Katsuki if she ever did something to any of his favourite things, he's allowed to annoy her for a day too. Honestly, a healthy relationship.

Worst thing is, Kirishima knew what she was doing since he was the only one of their friends who knew about their relationship, so he got a free show of Bakugo being pissed for a full day.