♪ 𝟐 ♪

𝐼'𝑀 𝐴𝐵𝑆𝑂𝐿𝑈𝑇𝐸𝐿𝑌 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐸𝐷

I mean not actually, but yes. Out of all fucking people it's the fucker who sleeps at like 6 p.m... ugh I can't even deal with this right now.

My two in the morning brain is not helping me at all when Bakugo Katsuki is holding my hands because I was touching his chest with a beet red face for too long. This is so humiliatingggg....

He didn't even understand my lip bite... feeling: dejected. Not that I would ever actually flirt with him since he's uh... kinda shit.

Like he's cool I guess, but he literally had to be chained up at the sports festival and I was not getting a good impression from that. He looked like he was about to bark. If "GRRRR" came out of his mouth, I wouldn't even be surprised.

He's mean to literally everyone and doesn't even understand that most of us want to be his friend and want to see him become a great hero... not me though. I don't care to be his friend exactly, he seems like a pain and I'd rather not.

Bakugo drops my hands finally and turns on his heels to leave, I let out a sigh of relief, but that relief quickly vanishes when I remember one major thing; he saw me in my normal form.

I grab his bicep and pull him back slightly, actually utilizing my strength a bit and he turn and growls at me. See, I knew he was a dog.

"Bakugo... could you not mention any of this happened?" I ask him, slightly embarrassed by the fact I am, but I have to.

"What? You afraid that people will find out you're a shitty redhead? That's fucking stupid." He groans a little and I sigh.

I am not telling him my reasons... that's for sure, but he can't tell anyone I look like a devil, people will get the wrong idea.

"Look... could you just keep quiet about my appearance? Please?" I question with the nicest tone I can possibly spurt out at the moment.

He analyzes me with his deep crimson eyes, and I can't help but feel nervous under his gaze. I don't know much about Bakugo, but I do know he's not one to be nice to others... so this might be difficult.

"Why the hell would I do something nice for you?" Bakugo responds and I sigh realizing this will be harder than I thought.

"Because telling others doesn't benefit you in any way?" I reply, almost like I'm asking a question to him and to myself.

I don't know if him spilling out my secret will actually benefit him or not, I mean I'll think he's an asshole, but beside my opinion, nothing would change about him. He stands still, his body language reflecting a silent disagreement to my words.

"You owe me dumbass, but first of all stop playing your fucking guitar at night." Bakugo says calmly, but fiercely, almost more scary than when he's yelling.

Even though he terrifies me, occasionally, I wrap my arms around his torso and hugged him as tight as I could. I don't think he understands on how this secret is what could ruin my career.

"OI! Get off me!" He yells as he tries to pry me off and I do... after a bit.

I'm actually kind of powerful, but that's fucking terrifying, also the second I get on Bakugo's radar as a competitor... I will probably die. I'm not one for competition in the first place anyway.

"You're annoying you know that?" He insults me and I shrug, I don't fucking care, fuck you.

I'm not exactly scared of Bakugo socially, since he's not exactly popular, but I am scared of how confident he is with his quirk. He's not hesitant which is a trait that is something that makes me nervous on how he'll react.

He turns on his heels again to leave, and I don't stop him this time. But before he leaves, he turns and smirks slightly.

"Come to my dorm room tomorrow, you owe me remember?" He says smugly and I want to punch him.

Does he not hear what he's saying? Mister "number one hero is my goal, fuck you deku, fuck you half n half bastard, fuck you all might who is my idol and i only hate you because you chose deku instead of me" Bakugo?

I doubt he even understands he sound like a creep, like I'm this close to calling Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC... I mean he did break into my dorm room without knocking... perv behavior.

"You sound like a pervert. Like pack it up, Mineta." I tell him off and he flushes red, oops maybe he didn't know he sounded like a fucking creep.

"No, not like that idiot! I didn't- fuck... just come over, I need you to do something for me..." He groans rubbing his temples.

"Fine, but next time, don't phrase it like that. I nearly threw the fuck up." I warn him and he furrows his brows at me before leaving while flipping me off.

That's a very Bakugo way to leave, I'll give him that. He said he needed me to "do something for me" ugh... I'm being fucking blackmailed by an angry dog. Life sucks ass.

a/n: lol i'm on a college campus and i hate it here send prayers

anyways thanks for reading

~912 words~

-mads-