♪ 𝟏𝟗 ♪

𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑈𝑃 𝐼𝑁 𝐾𝐴𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼'𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐷,

And he's no where to be found. I must've fallen back asleep at some point since it's nighttime now and no longer morning like it was just like a few seconds ago.

I wonder where he could've went... he probably went to go get water or something. I try to go back to sleep but I feel a sense of paranoia wash over me.

It feels like there are eyes watching me from somewhere in this room. I'm scared to leave his room, since he will most likely come back, but I'm scared to stay.

I try and close my eyes once again but hear a sudden odd noise and another person breathing in the room. I open my eyes, full of fear and anxiety to see the same man I saw at the USJ...

The portal of a man, his body consumed with darkness, and I stare in absolute fear of the man in front of me. No a word or noise escaping my lips as I see him just stare back at me and slowly approach the bed.

"I apologize, but I must take you." He tells me and I scream as I'm succumbed by darkness and dropped in some weirdly homey looking apartment.

I look around and see the main leader with the severed hands all over his body I remember attacking Aizawa, and I see a scared burnt guy with piercing blue eyes that make me feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Oo~ she's here! She's here! Finally another girl is here!" A girl that looks my age with two blonde buns says as she dances around and I tremble in fear on the floor.

No words can come out of my mouth, I can't say anything. I don't know even what to say... I've been captured by villains, you can't exactly treat it like a meet and great.

"I was able to catch her without him around, but he must be already on high alert now that she's not in his bedroom." The portal like man says to the rest of the group and they hum.

Are they talking about Katsuki? Is this still all about Katsuki? I thought they would've understood he's never going to be a villain no matter what... he would never betray his morals for this shitty lifestyle.

"Why..." I mutter out and they snap their heads to me.

"Why am I here?" I ask nervously and feeling my heart sink to my stomach.

"We believe that Bakugo brat will join us, or at least give us some information, in exchange for you." The burned man lightly explains to me and I widen my eyes.

"How are you so sure that he'll join you this time?" I bite back... I might not survive being here but I won't be weak, I can't be weak. Katsuki would want me to be strong.

"She's just as annoying as her boyfriend." The lost member of the blue man group spits out and I stop for a moment... how do they know I'm his girlfriend?

They must have someone on the inside... fuck. Jesus fucking christ... not only am I in danger, so is everyone at U.A.... this is so fucked.

"So you guys definitely have someone at U.A. working for you..." I mutter out and they narrow their eyes at me.

A man then walks in who's in a tight body suit from head to toe, who looks like a Deadpool ripoff... and he stares at me then suddenly slaps his hands on his cheeks and makes a surprise face... is he okay?

"Wow! Wait when did we kidnap someone?" One high pitched voice comes out of the man then a deeper one... I am very confused but at least he's funny.

"It's quite strange that she hasn't fought back like he did... I thought this would be way harder. We haven't even cuffed her yet." The portal man says and I just stare at everyone confused.

"Look, from my understanding you're trying to get Katsuki Bakugo to join you or assist you in some way. And I'm currently the main pawn in your plan to capture him, correct?" I try and figure out.

I'm not near tears yet, I won't break. I'll get out of here one way or another, but acting rash isn't going to help me at all.

"Ding ding ding!" The Deadpool ripoff says and I almost want to smile at his cartoony persona, but then again, he's a villain, and I'm a hostage.

"At least she's not violent like him, Shigaraki." The burned chicken nugget man says to the blue man, almost sound like a set up to a joke.

At least I know one of their names, I never memorized the villains names, since I didn't want to add to their infamy.

"I don't think Katsuki will go along with your plan, as you guys should know. He does things his own way, and won't stray away from his morals and goal of becoming a hero just for me." I tell them seriously and they pause.

Suddenly the teenage girl gets a phone call and picks up.

"Hello! Toga speaking!" She says, and for a villain that's such a obvious way to get caught if she's ever randomly called.

"Mhmm... mhmm... ah that's good..." Toga mutters out and I try to listen in to who's on the other side but I can only hear a slightly high pitched voice, like a female.

She ends the call and turns back to everyone.

"Ok! So apparently they've caught wind she's gone, and the target is already freaking out!" She squeals out in excitement and I feel my breath catch in my throat.

I feel awful for Katsuki, everything he has been fearing for the last couple months has happened. And I doubt right now they can even trace it to the LOV since that guy teleported in... fuck I might die here... that fucking sucks.

Katsuki survived, I'll just have to do the same. Just keep my head held high, and don't let them see you weak.

"He's fine." I mutter out trying to throw them off and I'm not sure if it did or not.

a/n: NEVER FUCKING ASK AN AUTHOR TO UPDATE WITHOUT SAYING AT LEAST A PLEASE OR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING ASSHOLE

it just feels like no matter how often you update people want one immediately. it's just frustrating and can put a lot of pressure on me to update all the time, when i dont have the time to write.

anyways thanks for reading :)

~1110 words~

-mads-