♪ 𝟏𝟓 ♪

"𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇, 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾 𝑈𝑃

"𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇, 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾 𝑈𝑃."

A familiar voice tells me as they try to shake me awake.

I don't bother looking at him, since I know it's Bakugo... no one else would come in here unannounced like he would. I ignore him and he groans in annoyance.

"(Y/n), it's almost eight, you're going to be fucking late." Bakugo warns me and I jolt awake.

I AM NOT ABOUT TO BE FUCKING LATE. AIZAWA WOULD ABSOLUTELY MURDER ME. He's also probably upset about yesterday since I made a scene and I exposed my secret which he said could cause a lot of issues for him and I.

I jump out of bed and don't even mind Bakugo's presence as I turn my back to him and slip off my shirt, and throw on a bra. I turn back around to try and find my uniform, but find Bakugo shielding his eyes... aw.

"I can't tell if you're trying to be respectful or if you're too embarrassed to look." I tell him jokingly and he uncovers his eyes and rolls them at me.

I plaster a smirk on my face and find my uniform. I throw it on, but just to be annoying I roll the skirt a little higher than usual and unbutton the top a bit. Because flustering Bakugo is fun.

Bakugo ends up laying on my bed waiting for me as I brush my hair and do my makeup for the day, and I can see him staring up from his phone from time to time through the mirror.

"Ok, I'm ready to go!" I smiled at him and he smirks at me before pulling me into a hug. I'm a little confused, I thought we were in a rush...

"I lied, it's only seven thirty, I just know you take too long to get your shit done." Bakugo tells me and I want to bury him six feet under.

"You are so very lucky that you're the only thing that makes me happy right now or else I would drop kick you to another planet." I warn him and he chuckles lightly before kissing me.

The audacity this bitch has to come to my room and wake me up, just to makeout with him basically.

"Let's go get breakfast since you LIED TO ME." I break away from the kiss and say to him and start walking towards the door.