♪ 𝟑𝟖 ♪

𝐼𝑇  𝑇𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝑌 𝑆𝑂𝐵𝐵𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐴𝐼𝑍𝐴𝑊𝐴 𝑇𝑂 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐸  𝑇𝑂 𝑉𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸

𝐼𝑇 𝑇𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝑌 𝑆𝑂𝐵𝐵𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐴𝐼𝑍𝐴𝑊𝐴 𝑇𝑂 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑉𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸.

I mean, I would've sneaked out if I wasn't given permission. That man saved my life, my whole life. He saved my future. I can see another day thanks to him.

Twice... he's the loveliest and most amazing person I've ever met. I think he's so strong to be able to still have some morals while being trapped with so many different personalities, and while being a villain for years.

Katsuki was... apprehensive. He was worried, and I understand. He thought for a while I got Stockholm Syndrome which made me ignore him for a few days... yeah. I just don't think he understands that I would've been burned alive if Twice didn't save me.

I would've 100% died.

Katsuki disliked the idea of me visiting Uraraka more, so I mean at least he thinks Twice is better than her I guess.

I've grown more since my visit with Uraraka, but visiting the police station still give me the icy feeling like she's there. Twice... it's awful he's in police custody, but at the same time he's away from the league, and safe.

My knee bounces up and down over and over again as I wait nervously in the police station's waiting room. Katsuki holding my hand gently while we wait, squeezing it every now and then.

"Ms. (L/n) it's nice to see you again." The chief comes up and greets me and I stand to shake his hand.

"It's nice to see you too, umm... I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm impatient but can I see him now please?" I ask a bit desperately.

"Of course, I understand being fidgety right now." The chief lightly chuckles and turns and signals me to follow.

I lean into Katsuki's ear and whisper a simple, "It might be a while."

I follow the chief into a more guarded area, and once we reached the room we're Twice was being held for questioning, two guards stand patiently at the door.