♪ 𝟐𝟐 ♪

𝐼 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐾𝐴𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑀𝑌 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑆

I think it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Writing over and over again how much I love them and how much I'm grateful for them... it was painful but I'd regret it if I didn't do it. It gives them a sense of closure if things end badly here and I want them to know how much I care about them.

Twice has been a bit quieter these last couple days, it makes me worried that it could be something to do with me or if something has gotten worse with him.

Most people leave villains in the dirt once they choose to commit a crime, but I've noticed that most of the villains here are very broken people who put up a strong evil front.

Twice and Toga are an exception though, they are cheerful and look after one another. I wish Toga could get some help since she's only a kid and has her whole life ahead of her.

I've heard some arguing about their mole being found out which surprises me. I'm honestly curious who could've known I was close to Katsuki. I honestly can't pinpoint since no one knew of our relationship.

Their plan seems to have fallen apart, and that isn't a good sign for me. I will die if they don't come up with an alternative. Though I have no idea where I am so I can't rat their hiding spot out.

Killing me would just tie up the loose ends. Even though their mole has been found, it's possible they admitted everything they know already so their intentions of getting Katsuki are out of the picture possibly.

The door swings open and I see Dabi, with his usual look of disgust as he peers down at me.

"Your little boyfriend found out our mole... that probably means the end of you since we have no use for you anymore." He blatantly states and I numbly look up.

I don't want to give up, but what the fuck am I supposed to do with so many villains around me.

"Okay..." I say with no emotion staring up at him.

Dabi looks at me dumbfounded and I just blankly stare. I don't care if I die, it just means Katsuki won't have to be a villain or give the league any information for me anymore.

I feel embarrassed and ashamed, since it feels like I'm giving up and I know Katsuki wouldn't want me to give up. I feel so weak too.

I've cried so much, I haven't eaten as much as I should, and I only get to shower once a week. My moral has been deteriorated and I can't bring it back.

Dabi leaves me with the usual sandwich in a bag, and I eat it as I feel myself crave anything that felt like it was made with love. I missed my grandparents cooking so much, and Lunch Rush's too.

I missed feeling cared about and as much as Twice tried his best, I didn't feel as much care as I did with Katsuki and my classmates.

I see Twice walk in and I smile slightly even though I was told I was probably going to be killed and he silently hands me a note. I look up at him and gestures dramatically to read it, and so I do.

I ain't gonna let you die.

Six simple words he couldn't speak aloud making me have a glimmer of hope once again. He hands me another and I realize he just wrote a bunch of notecards... this might take a while.

After Twice handed me all the cards because he said they ran out of paper and only had notecards, I read through each one in order.

The mole was found out. And the plan has gone to shit. They're thinking of killing you to make the public distrust U.A. I can get you out of here but, you can't return to U.A. They'll find a way to kill you since you know too much. I have a dingy apartment you can campout in, it's not pretty, but it's better than here. You have to pretend your dead, and use your quirk so you don't get caught. I'm almost sure no one else here besides me know you can change appearances. I'm sorry I can't do more, but you're survival is the most important thing here.

I piece together the notes and I nearly burst into tears... he's... he's really not a bad guy. Not at all. I look up to him and his gaze softens, I wish I could give him a hug.

I can't return to U.A. though... I'm going to listen to his advice. I don't think he's bluffing when he's says they'll track me down again to kill me for just being around them for so long.

I nod at him, trying to tell him I'll go along with it and he smiles brightly. He leans in close to the cell and I lean in close too.

"Pretend to be asleep until midnight, these guys will be out cold by then and we can sneak you out." Twice whispers to me and I look at him in surprise.

"Tonight?" I ask him and he nods rapidly.

I'm going to be free tonight... oh my god. I'm so happy.

a/n: uhh hey? idk anyways thanks for reading :)

~993 words~

-mads-