♪ 𝟑𝟒 ♪

𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐴𝑅𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝑌 "𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻"

Things have remained the same mostly, besides the fact that I've caught up to my classmates both academically and physically.

One thing is new though. Twice turned himself in about a week ago, and I've been begging Aizawa to let me visit him. It's been the only thing on my mind, and I can barely focus on my classes.

Ever since my brief visit with Uraraka many months ago with Midoriya, the only thing on my mind was Twice and Toga. Uraraka's visit definitely mentally affected me deeply. It hurt... a lot.

10 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐻'𝑆 𝐴𝐺𝑂...

It was finally the day Midoriya and I visit Uraraka. I had asked Midoriya to move our visit back a week due to me mentally breaking down the previous day after I learned nothing was held to remember me when I died.

Turns out my grandparents didn't want to mourn the loss of their only grandchild just yet, and I can't blame them for not being ready to accept that false truth. It was honestly good they never fully accepted it, since I was alive the whole time.

Aizawa told both Midoriya & I to be ready at 9 in the morning. He said it would be alright for us to miss the morning class since there was no other time to be able to visit her.

Both of us had hours worth of questions for her, but we had to mentally slither it down to only a couple since we only had about thirty to forty-five minutes to talk to her together. We couldn't even talk alone individually to her.

Katsuki continued to ask and annoy me to let him join me, but I simply couldn't. It was mostly so he couldn't bully Midoriya over his once love of Uraraka, and I just didn't want to add anymore stress to Midoriya.

I had met Midoriya outside of the heights alliance, and by this point it was getting colder, I could feel it. It was odd for me that I got kidnapped in warm weather and returned in somewhat cold air, it was weird for sure.