♪ 𝟐𝟔 ♪

𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝑅𝑈𝑁?

𝐷𝑂 𝐼 𝑅𝑈𝑁?

I don't have much time to think. Twice will be in danger if everyone finds out I lived... I can't endanger his life when he saved mine.

Staring into Katsuki's eyes for the first time in months makes me so happy and I feel better than ever, but I'm scared of what'll happen next.

"(Y/n)... I know it's you... take off the disguise for me..." Katsuki says a bit desperately, like he's hoping I'm not some random girl.

I'm about to use my quirk when I stop myself. I don't know what the right thing to do is. I want to be with Katsuki and go back to U.A. already... I really want to.

Twice told me I'll be hunted and killed though... and I don't think he would lie about that. My eyes dart around Katsuki's face one last time before I bolt out of the grocery store, leaving my basket on the ground.

I can hear his footsteps behind me as I run out into the rain. Fuck... the bus isn't here yet, and I can't run home in the rain, I know he'll just chase me.

My thoughts are stopped when two arms are wrapped around me waist from behind and I'm swung around to face Katsuki. His hands tightly gripped to my hips as he stares at me with his brows furrowed.

"Please, fucking please show me that it's you." He begs of me and my eyes tear up as I allow the stoppage of my quirk, revealing my soaked red hair, watery crimson eyes, a tail and horns.

"Fuck you're so beautiful..." Katsuki mutters out and I blush then lightly chuckle. I've missed him so much.

I didn't ever think about what I'd say to him if I ever saw him again... I truly believed that I never would've had the chance. I didn't want to get my hopes up either by dwelling on a future of seeing him.

I thought maybe.... the soonest I could've seen him would've been years. After he graduated, I think then was the only time I would feel safe enough to go out and find him. Once he was a known hero who could've gotten high end security for me.

I still don't know what to say to him... do I say I love you? Is this the right time? I'm not sure... what if he doesn't love me? I'll just say what comes to mind honestly.