Training [chapter 10]

"Again!" Enji ordered after seeing the winner of this round.

Touya had you pinned to the ground, the wooden sword pressing against your neck with enough force to startle you but not enough to cut off your airways. Natsuo had his arm tightly wrapped around Shoto's neck, the younger of the two clawing away at his brother's arm in attempts to get away from the white haired male.

All four of you were sweating, panting like dogs as you stayed still in your positions. You stared into Touya's eyes with a harsh glare, the black haired male staring back at you with a victorious smirk.

Natsuo let go of his younger brother, letting the boy catch a breather. Touya removed the wood from your neck, standing up on his own before holding out his hand for you to take. You reluctantly accepted his help, the man offering a small smile while he tugged you up so you were standing back on your feet.

You had been sparring with each other for the past two hours, and saying you were tired was an understatement. Provided no breaks, you and the other three Todorokis had to push through the long and harsh training.

"Can I please have a break?" Shoto wheezed, hands on his knees as he gasped for air. Sure, Natsuo had made it hard for him to breathe a few minutes prior, but even before that he was having trouble catching his breath.

Enji narrowed his eyes, looking at you then Touya than Natsuo. He flicked his hand and let out a sigh of annoyance, "One more round and you'll be done for the whole day."

"Yes!" Natsuo pumped his fists in the air, a smile creeping it's way onto his face.

"You guys can do it! I have water waiting for you when you finish!" Fuyumi called out from a balcony that sat above you, providing her with a full view of the area.

"Fuck yeah!" Touya called out, sending a wink his sister's way, "This is why you're my favorite sister!"

"I'm your only sister!" she retorted.

"Not for long~" he mused, making direct eye contact with you as he made the statement.

"Fine, biological sister then," she let out an annoyed huff.

You dusted the dirt off your clothes, walking over and picking up the sword Touya had managed to disarm from you earlier in the last match. You went over the fight in your head over and over again, critiquing yourself on all the things you did wrong.

"Get back in your starting positions," Enji ordered in a firm voice. He shifted in his chair a bit, watching as you and the Todoroki boys got ready for another round of sparring.

"Don't go easy on me," Touya said to you, a smug grin on his face, "come one now princess. You and I both know you can do better."

You let out a huff, rolling your eyes before bringing your wooden sword up to the position that practically screamed you were ready. Touya mimicked your stance, eyes lighting up with excitement as he awaited the one word that would allow him to fight you.

"Prepare to loose pretty boy," Natsuo smirked at Shoto.

"I would say the same about you, but you'd have to take out the 'pretty'," Shoto hummed, getting into his fighting stance.

Natsuo's jaw dropped to the floor, Touya wheezing at what his youngest brother said. You couldn't help but smile at the insult that was thrown. However, everything was quick to go back to the way they were before since Enji let out a cough to silence all of you.

"Begin," Enji sat back in his chair, arms crossed as he paid close attention to each and everyone of you. That's a lie, he only really paid attention to Shoto, occasionally looking at you, Touya, and Natsuo.

Things were tense, none of you bothering to move. You were contemplating the consequences your actions had. But you had to be quick about it, being lost in thought could lead you to loosing the fight altogether.

When Touya had a pretty good idea of what he was going to do, he was the first to move. He launched himself at you, immediately trying to disarm you of your weapon once again. He had found it to be easy, learning from the past few exercises that you didn't know a move that could counter the way he would rid you of your sword.

This time, however, you were quick with moving away from him, swiping his legs out from under him on one swift motion. You took advantage of your opponent's state, kicking his sword away so it was out of his hand.

"I'm impressed," Touya whistled, looking up at you with a smirk, "But that's still not good enough to beat me."

He was quick to get back up on his feet from his back. Touya used solely his arms to push himself up, looking really cool as he landed in his fighting position. He held a finger up and beckoned you over, waiting for you to attack.

"Y/n! Sword, now!" Shoto called, forcing both you and Touya to snap your head in the direction of you partners.

Shoto was sitting on the ground, steadily backing away from Natsuo who had both, his own sword and Shoto's in his hand. Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you, taking a quick glance at Touya who was laughing like a maniac at the sight in front of him.

"Natsuo! Sword!" Touya copied what Shoto said. A smirk came across Natsuo's face once he got a good idea of how your fight was going after seeing Touya was the one without a sword on your side.

"Gladly," Natsuo tossed his older brother the sword before turning his attention back to Shoto who gulped, his throat feeling dry. Your partner looked at you for help, his pleading eyes reminding you of Nikos.

Your eyes widened, you letting out a groan of frustration as you formulated a plan in your head to help out Shoto without risking yourself too much. Scanning the area for Touya's sword, you found it sitting a little ways to the side of you.

"Fucking Todoroki," you hissed under your breath, picturing the youngest of the family when you said that.

You looked Touya dead in the eyes, seeing him with a victorious smirk already. It was like he just knew he was going to win.

Oh now I HAVE to crush him...

You rushed to the side, sliding to get to the sword quickly. Touya's eyes followed your figure, widening when he realized what you were doing. You kicked up the sword, taking it in your hand while it was hovering in the air.

"Shoto!" you called out, throwing the sword to him as you did. His eyes were quick as were his reflexes, the boy being able to get back in a fighting stance as soon as he caught the wooden sword that you chucked at him.

"Oh come on Dabi!" Natsuo groaned, using an unfamiliar name to you.

"Sorry! I didn't know what she was doing!" Touya groaned, answering to the name Dabi.

Probably a nickname or something.

"You're going down now, princess," Touya growled, once again launching himself at you.

Those final words he said to you, yeah, they were wrong. It had been a few minutes since the last time he had talked, and within those few minutes, you and Shoto managed to emerge victorious.

You wore a smirk, holding Touya from behind while having your sword pressed against his neck. Shoto had his sword pointing at Natsuo who had been backed against a wall, having nowhere to run.

"What was that about me going down?" you mused, a feeling of pride washing over you.

"Shut up," he snarled.

"This evened out the score, right? It's 12 to 12," Shoto looked at his father, the older of the two nodding in conformation.

"Can we be done now?" Natsuo asked, a raspy cough leaving his throat.

"You are all done for today," Enji dismissed, standing up from his chair and leaving the four of you to do whatever.