Random Facts [chapter 22]

"Have fun!" Diana waved from the top of the palace steps, having to yell in order for you and the other four Todoroki siblings to hear her.

"Bye Diana!" Touya waved, "We'll be sure to bring you something back!"

A trip into the town was pass due for you, and so that was exactly where you were going. The suggestion was originally made by Fuyumi who wanted to buy a new book she had heard been recently released. News got out, Natsuo learned about this, persuaded everyone else into joining.

You and Shoto put your hands over your mouths, muffling the laughter that came from the two of you. You ran in front of everyone, looking dead at Shoto when you turned around.

"Bye Dabi wabbie, the love of my life!" you exclaimed while waving your hands at Shoto.

He uncovered his hands from his mouth and started laughing before waving back at you, "Bye my darling Diana who I would never dream of living without!"

Natsuo burst out laughing, Fuyumi snickering while covering her mouth in attempts to make her laughter go unnoticed. Touya definitely noticed, and he was flustered too. Yet somehow he still managed to look pissed, and intimidating on top of all that.

Touya's and Diana's relationship was no secret amongst the Todoroki siblings and you. It definitely easily flustered Touya, and whenever you got the chance, teasing him was the only option.

"Shut it Shoto," Touya snapped, a smirk slowly starting to form on his lips, "Don't act like you don't have someone you like."

Shoto's eyes widened, a blush forming on his cheeks as he looked towards the ground, "Shut the fuck up or I'll skin you alive."

Natsuo gasped, staring at Touya with a look of hurt, "Our little Shoto has a crush and you didn't bother to tell me? Is this what we've become?"

Touya rolled his eyes with a small chuckle, brushing past Natsuo and heading to the carriage that was waiting for them. Opening the door of the carriage, the coach held out a hand to help you in since you were the first person up to enter the vehicle. You thanked the coach as you got in, taking a seat closest to a window.

Shoto was next to get in, taking a seat directly next to you and Fuyumi took a seat across from you. Then came Natsuo who sat next to Fuyumi, and finally Touya who squashed you and Shoto by sitting next to your fiancé and moving to the side until you were pressed against the wall.

"Ow," you winced, pushing Shoto back against Touya who glared at you and pushed Shoto back again.

The carriage started moving, and you and Touya didn't stop pushing Shoto back and forwards between the two of you. Neither of you were gonna loose. The heterochromatic haired male didn't protest in any way, letting you push him with a blank expression on his face.

"You look so dead," Natsuo wheezed in laughter, referring to Shoto's expression.

"I want to be dead," he whispered.

"No you don't," Fuyumi glared at the boy, obviously having heard what he though t couldn't be heard. "And stop pushing him."

You and Touya immediately stopped, holding too much respect for Fuyumi to defy what she says. You readjusted your positions in your seats so you sat up comfortably.

The rest of the ride was mostly filled with silence, Natsuo and Touya occasionally cracking jokes with one another. You were staring out the window, watching the passing  clouds and making out different shapes with each individual mass of gas. At some point during the ride, Shoto's fingers had subtly intertwined with yours.

None of the other siblings even noticed. You smiled at the contact, lightly squeezing his hand but continuing to look out the window so you didn't drag any unwanted attention to you. The warmth of his hand felt nice, little callouses sprinkled out on the palm of his hand yet it still felt really soft.

The two have you had gotten closer after the little meltdown you had over your mother. He was showing you more kindness, smiles being present often when he was in your presence.

When the carriage came to a halt and you could see shops all around the area outside of your window, you and Shoto let go of each other's hands. It wasn't necessarily that you wanted to stop, more the fact you didn't want to get made fun of by Touya or Natsuo. Fuyumi was usually pretty chill about those things though.

"We will not, I repeat not," Fuyumi started to say, looking in between Natsuo and Touya with a stern look, "be buying anything that is living, will rot within a week, or anything from someone sketchy. Especially not food."

"Ma'am, yes ma'am!" Natsuo and Touya saluted at the same time before climbing out of the vehicle; Natsuo with Touya right behind him.

You were the last to get out, and by that time there were already people starting to crowd around. There were guards making a wall so the five of you would be able to freely move and walk around. Fuyumi was the first to start walking in some random direction, and like little ducklings, you and the other here boys followed behind her.

She went into a book store, your eyes lighting up with excitement as you rushed in after her. Shoto went in next, Natsuo and Touya deciding they would rather stay outside and wait for the three of you.

You grabbed Shoto's hand and dashed away from Fuyumi who was heading towards the murderer mystery section. Instead, you went to the fantasy area, not letting go of Shoto's hand as you looked at the many different books.

The heterochromatic haired male looked at you with adoring eyes, finding everything about you beautiful in that current moment.

You had on a pretty casual dress, well for a princess, paired with a corset. You wore flats, hair tied back and a kind smile with your eyes filled to the brim with excitement.

"Did you know that William Shakespeare disappeared for seven years of his life then randomly just showed up in London?" you asked with a smile, picking up Hamlet which was out of place. It probably was picked up from somewhere else and dropped off here because the person decided they no longer wanted the book.

"No I did not," Shoto hummed, watching as you excitedly went on and on about books and random facts about authors.

He just listened to you. He found it cute when you geeked out over things you were passionate about.

"And I'm probably being annoying," you let out a chuckle, "Sorry, I'll stop talking now."

"You're not being annoying!" Shoto was quick to reassure you, a blush painting across his cheeks before he could continue, "I like listening to you."

You looked into his eyes for any signs that he was lying, smiling when you saw he was genuine, "Then I guess I can keep talking you about my random facts..."

"Please do," Shoto smiled back.